1. Mold opening, mold clamping, thimble and other actions adopt high-precision screw nuts with a transmission accuracy of 0.01mm.
2. The linear guide rail transforms the traditional reciprocating sliding guide into a rolling guide, which improves the positioning accuracy, reduces the mechanical cost and greatly saves electricity, and can maintain high precision for a long time.
3. Adopt a new type of load cell to accurately control the back pressure to achieve stable precision injection.
4. The timing belt wheel and timing belt have simple structure, convenient installation, high transmission accuracy and low noise.
5. Centralized lubrication and volumetric proportional distributor are used to ensure sufficient lubrication at each point. Non-reverse ring (over apron)---As the name suggests, the role of the non-reverse ring is to prevent reverse. It is a part that prevents the plastic melt from leaking back during injection. Blow molding machine die head The die head is the transition part connecting the barrel and the mold. Air needle Air needle is the part that connects the die head and the barrel? It only plays a bulging role in the plastic blowing process.
Feeding hopper Feeding hopper is a component that stores plastic raw materials, and some add heating and blowing devices on the feeding hopper to make the dry hopper pneumatic blowing bottle electric control principle: Servo system: the output of the object's position, orientation, state, etc. An automatic control system capable of following any changes in the input target (or given value). The main task of the servo is to amplify, transform and adjust the power according to the requirements of the control command, so that the torque, speed and position output of the drive device are very flexible and convenient. Mode-locked servo motor The working principle of the servo motor: The servo motor is a typical closed-loop feedback system. The reduction gear set is driven by the motor. Its terminal (output end) drives a linear proportional potentiometer for position detection.
The potentiometer converts the corner coordinates A proportional voltage is fed back to the control circuit board. The control circuit board compares it with the input control pulse signal to generate correction pulses, and drives the motor to rotate in the forward or reverse direction, so that the output position of the gear set matches the expected value, so that the correction The pulse tends to be 0, so as to achieve the purpose of accurately positioning the servo motor. Servo motor control: The standard servo motor has three control lines: power, ground and control. The power line and the ground line are used to provide the energy required by the internal motor water bottle blowing machine and control circuit. The voltage is usually between 4V-6V.
The power supply should be isolated from the power supply of the processing system as much as possible (because the servo motor generates noise). Even a small servo motor will pull down the voltage of the amplifier under heavy load, so the power supply ratio of the whole system must be reasonable. Input a periodic positive pulse signal. The high level time of this periodic pulse signal is usually between 1ms-2ms, and the low level time should be between 5ms and 20ms.