logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: how-many-times-do-i-have-to-call
Load new posts () and activity
Like Reblog Comment
review 2020-01-25 18:27
The Life and Times of Call the Midwife

I just got into this series and am really enjoying it. It's a surprise though- I don't have kids and have never wanted them and this is a series about midwives. However, it's about so much more! I did a search because I think I want to read the Memoirs the series is based on and found this at my library. (I just finished season 2).
What I liked about this book with the backgrounds on the characters- some of the characters are based on real people and others a mix of totally made up vs a composite of one person. It was refreshing to see a group of people who really care about what they are doing. I thought they made things as historically accurate as possible. I liked the background of the NHS (National Health Service). Overall, recommended for fans of the show.

Like Reblog Comment
review 2013-03-18 00:00
The Life and Times of Call the Midwife: The Official Companion to Season One and Two - Heidi Thomas It was a decent companion book with some interesting insights to the time period.