logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: jessica-jones
Load new posts () and activity
review 2019-09-10 15:01
Alias Vol. 3!!!
Jessica Jones: Alias Vol. 3 - Michael Gaydos,Brian Michael Bendis

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FREAKING GOOD.
I think that has been my favorite so far.

review 2019-09-10 14:58
Alias Vol. 2!!!
Jessica Jones: Alias Vol. 2 - Michael Gaydos,David Mack,Brian Michael Bendis

I just love Jessica so much. I also really REALLY like the art style in these comics.

The story was amazing, I love that these comics aren't just one fight after another, that it's a bit of a slower comic.

I just enjoyed this A LOT!!!!

review 2019-04-27 14:54
Alias Vol. 1!!!
Jessica Jones: Alias Vol. 1 (Alias (2001-2003)) - Michael Gaydos,David Mack,Brian Michael Bendis,Bill Sienkiewicz

reread thoughts: I appreciated this so much more the second time around. I think it's because the first time I read it in ebook form and I don't do well with comics when I can't hold them in my hands.

old review: Thank god Prime Reading is a thing now and I could actually read this volume for free. YOU GO, AMAZON!!!

I loved this A LOT.
Since I watched the show Jessica Jones is like one of my favorite people, so I was really excited to read more stuff about her and I'm so glad that I finally got the chance.

I loved all the stories.
The artwork wasn't my thing from time to time, but that was totally okay. Cause I got more Jessica Jones in my life and that's all that I wanted and needed.

show activity (+)
review 2018-03-08 00:55
What does the Purple Man want?
Jessica Jones (2016-) #15 - Brian Bendis,Michael Gaydos,David Mack

He wants to be different, good, not to manipulate everyone all the time, he tells Jessica.   Whom he is talking to face-to-face, because he's promised to let Danielle go if she does.   I didn't see a lot of this coming.   I mean, I saw her skepticism coming, but nothing else.

And now this pits a Purple Man controlled superhero against Jessica, one of the superheroes helping her and Luke Cage stop The Purple Man.

In the end, it all may not be enough.   I have no doubt he will come back to wreak his own nasty brand of revenge.  Does he want to change?   Maybe, but not enough to do the hard work.  The fact that he thinks Jessica owes him enough to help him on his quest, the fact that he would use her daughter to get her to meet, prove that he only wants this if it's convenient for him.

I hope they kick him in the dick.   He's an effective and creepy dude.

show activity (+)
review 2018-03-08 00:51
So, let's talk about the baby, can we?
Jessica Jones (2016-) #14 - Brian Bendis,Michael Gaydos,David Mack

Because when I read that she was taken by the Purple Man, I suspected kidnapped.   Which would be horrifying enough, but, damn, this got far, far darker.

And it was truly awful.

But in a way that made me feel so much for Jessica.   Can she save Danielle from the grip of the Purple Man?   Oh, I had no doubt she'd find a way, but I was still tense, that's how well written this was.