logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: made-me-laugh
Load new posts () and activity
review SPOILER ALERT! 2020-07-25 06:07
Book review : The titans curse Rick Riordan
The titans curse - Rick Riordan

October 4 - 19

Summary - When Percy Jackson receives an urgent distress call from his friend Grover, he immediately prepares for battle. He knows he'll need his powerful demigod allies at his side; his trusty bronze sword, Riptide; and . . . a ride from his mom.

The demigods reace to the rescue to find that Grover has made an important discovery: two new powerful half-bloods, whose parentage is unknown. But that's not all that awaits them. The Titan lord, Kronos, has set up a devious trap, and the young heroes have just fallen prey.

Hilarious and action-packed, this third adventure in the series finds Percy faced with his most dangerous challenge yet—the chilling prophecy of the Titan's curse

review - This is my favorite Percy jackson book so far this one was so crazy first annabeth Percy and Thalia go to this boarding school where there are two half bloods Bianca and nico and there is a monster of course Dr. Thorn percy and Annabeth are dancing and then percy notices that there missing so percy goes after them . Dr. horn takes them hostage and then annabeth comes in her invisible cap the others show up and some new characters to the hunters Artemis and zoe , Annabeth goes missing Bianca joins the hunters they get a ride to camp from Apollo Thalia drives them to camp not the best driving . Percy wants to find annabeth but there is nothing the camp can do . The oracle tells him of the quest and Thalia Bianca grover and Percy can't go chiron tells him to go home for Christmas but he has a dream about annabeth and he knows he has to go nico tells percy to watch out for his sister . so blackjack takes him but mr . D stops them but ends up letting them go when he meets up with the others he ends up killing a lion . they are looking for aritimis and annabeth . and the general is planing something and Luke is working with him , the skeletons go after them they go to the hoover dam a girl saves percy life rachel dare . Thalia asks for her fathers help and some angels help them . they go to annabeths father they take his car but a lightning bolt hits the car . zoe's father is atlas and Artemis is holding up the sky they trick atlas but zoe got poisoned by the dragon and is dying , they go to olympus some want kill percy and thalia because children of the big three thalia joins the hunters so she won't turn sixteen just two years away for percy I loved this book great read .

favorite quotes “Wow,” Thalia muttered. “Apollo is hot.”
“He’s the sun god,” I said.
“That’s not what I mean

Let us find the dam snack bar," Zoe said. "We should eat while we can."
Grover cracked a smile. "The dam snack bar?"
Zoe blinked. "Yes. What is funny?"
"Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fries."
Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."
...
I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoe just looked at me. "I do not understand."
"I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said.
"And..." Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt.”

Do you always try to kill people when they blow their nose?”

review SPOILER ALERT! 2020-07-25 05:52
Book Review : city of heavenly fire Cassandra clare
City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare

June 29-July 19

Shadowhunters and demons square off for the final showdown in the spellbinding, seductive conclusion to the #1 New York Times bestselling Mortal Instruments series.

Darkness has descended on the Shadowhunter world. Chaos and destruction overwhelm the Nephilim as Clary, Jace, Simon, and their friends band together to fight the greatest evil they have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Sebastian Morgenstern is on the move, systematically turning Shadowhunter against Shadowhunter. Bearing the Infernal Cup, he transforms Shadowhunters into creatures of nightmare, tearing apart families and lovers as the ranks of his Endarkened army swell. Nothing in this world can defeat Sebastian—but if they journey to the realm of demons, they just might have a chance…

Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world will change. Who will survive the explosive sixth and final installment of the Mortal Instruments series?

Review: All the feels the end of this series we get more from some new characters Emma and Julian and the whole blackthorn family who are going to be in Lady midnight. Sebastion attacks the institute he changes Julian father into a dark Shadowhunter. They all get into the portal . Jace is learning how to deal with the hevenly fire in his body. Every has to go to Idris and Simon has to stay behind . Jordan is watching over simon as his bodyguard but then simon gets taken . A bunch of werewolves get killed sebastian kills Jordan . Maia was planning on breaking up with Jordan which I kinda guessed was going to happen . Maureen takes simon but Raphael helps him escape and gets him to idris . Where he drinks some spoiled blood and drunkly tells izzy he loves her . Maia becomes head of the werewolves. Brother Zachariah becomes human again .
Simon , alec ,clary ,Izzy and Jace all go to the demon relm

Where you know is definitely time to have sexy times clary and Jace

They finally get to sebastian and they trick him long enough for clary to stab him. For them to leave the demon relm they call on magnus father who wants magnus immortality which means he will die but simon volunteers instead but the demon wants his memories . Simon agrees and clary cries when she goes back. Jace says he officially wants to be a herondale. Magnus helps simon remember a little . Tessa and Clary meet
Loved the ending I cried .

Quotes :

Simon , you're blushing, observed Jace. And you're a vampire and almost never blush, so this better be really juicy . And weird

Herondales." Zachariah's voice was a breath, half laughter, half pain. "I had almost forgotten. No other family does so much for love, or feels so much guilt for it. Don't carry the weight of the world on you, Jace. It's too heavy for even a Herondale to bear.”

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?" There was a sound of shattering glass, and they both sat up to see Alec glaring at them. He had dropped the empty bottle of wine he had been carrying, and there were bits of sparkly glass all over the cave floor. "WHY CAN'T YOU GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO DO THESE HORRIBLE THINGS? MY EYES."

"It's a demon realm, Alec," Isabelle said. "There's nowhere for us to go."

"And you said I should look after her-" Simon began, then realized that would not be a productive line of conversation, and shut up.”

Jem: Come in.
Jace: Where's Brother Zachariah?
Jem: I'm right here. Jace Herondale. And once more a Herondale is the object of my deliverance. I should have anticipated.”

Okayyyyy,” Isabelle said in a low voice, “When did Brother Zachariah get hot?”

I did not make a pie,” Alec repeated, gesturing expressively with one hand, “for three reasons. One, because I do not have any pie ingredients. Two, because I don’t actually
know how to make a pie.”
He paused, clearly waiting.
Removing his sword and leaning it against the cave wall, Jace said warily, “And three?”
“Because I am not your bitch,” Alec said, clearly pleased with himself.”

review SPOILER ALERT! 2020-06-12 04:58
Book Review : Heir of fire Sarah J. Maas
Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas

April 19-June 11

Celaena has survived deadly contests and shattering heartbreak-but at an unspeakable cost. Now, she must travel to a new land to confront her darkest truth . . . a truth about her heritage that could change her life-and her future-forever. Meanwhile, brutal and monstrous forces are gathering on the horizon, intent on enslaving her world. Will Celaena find the strength to not only fight her inner demons, but to take on the evil that is about to be unleashed

Review: The third book in the throne of glass has been my favorite so far I loved the storyline and the characters we meet some new ones . Maeve Celaena aunt , Manon a witch and Rowan a fey prince bound to Maeve by a blood oath and now required to train Celaena aka Aelin on her magic and they kinda butt heads . Meanwhile Chaol realizes aedion ashryver is Celaena cousin and he is working against the king and Chaol is helping him only to help Dorian . Dorian meanwhile strikes a friendship and a new lover with the healer she finds out about his magic and helps with tonics . Celena is having trouble with her magic but when Rowan and her almost get killed by skinwalkers she goes in her true form . Manon is an interesting character she is a witch who is forced to work for the king her storyline was interesting I liked her worm creature abraxos. Celaena training is going better she can go in and out of form we learn Rowan had a mate who was pregnant who got killed and he is still mourning her all these years . Celena and Rowan have been investigating the murders of Demi fey they discover its from a
creature by the word key the valg . Celaena fights them but they are feeding on her and her memories her pain but she accepts it and destroys them and her and Rowan become carranam. Rowan and her go back to Maeve to get information and Celaena barters with Maeve to release him from his blood bond with Maeve for a ring and she does it . But then Rowan and Celaena do a blood bond .The king ends up Killing the healer in front of Dorian and he puts a collar on Dorian. Chaol goes free but aedion does not .Celena is off to find the last word key .

Quotes

She was the heir of ash and fire, and she would bow to no one.”

And then I am going to rattle the stars.”

“Their hands clasped between them, he whispered into her ear, "I claim you, too, Aelin Galathynius.”

I claim you, Rowan Whitethorn. I don't care what you say and how much you protest. I claim you as my friend.”

That was when they noticed that every musician on the stage was wearing mourning black. That was when they shut up. And when the conductor raised his arms, it was not a symphony that filled the cavernous space.

It was the Song of Eyllwe.

Then Song of Fenharrow. And Melisande. And Terrasen. Each nation that had people in those labour camps.

And finally, not for pomp or triumph, but to mourn what they had become, they played the Song of Adarlan.

When the final note finished, the conductor turned to the crowd, the musicians standing with him. As one, they looked to the boxes, to all those jewels bought with the blood of a continent. And without a word, without a bow or another gesture, they walked off the stage.

The next morning, by royal decree, the theatre was shut down.

No one saw those musicians or their conductor again.”

She was Aelin Ashryver Galathynius—­and she would not be afraid.

Chaol kept his sword drawn. “I will not go to Anielle,” he growled. “And I will not serve you a moment longer. There is one true king in this room—­there always has been. And he is not sitting on that throne.”
Dorian stiffened.
But Chaol went on. “There is a queen in the north, and she has already beaten you once. She will beat you again. And again. Because what she represents, and what your son represents, is what you fear most: hope. You cannot steal it, no matter how many you rip from their homes and enslave. And you cannot break it, no matter how many you murder.”

review SPOILER ALERT! 2020-06-01 04:11
Book Review: Can't text this teagan hunter
Can't text this - Teagan Hunter

May 28-31

Hi Monty. Wanna see my python?"

That's how I ended up in the bathroom of some dive bar with a stranger.

Me, Monty Andrews, the quintessential virgin girl next door.

I was so out of my element, but there was no denying our explosive attraction, even via text.

Commence Operation Bang Each Other Out of Our Systems, because that was all it was⁠—unfinished business.

I had no intention of falling back into the sheets with the tattooed, muscly, dirty-in-the-best-kind-of-way single dad over and over again...but I did.

Everything was going great—until we discovered I was his son's teacher

Review: Loved Robbie's book . Robbie is Zach best friend. Robbie ends up making out with a girl named monty at the bar and she leaves him but leaves her number . Robbie can't stop thinking about her so Zach tells him to text her so he does and they text for awhile and they both want to have sex but monty has been making him wait . The agreement was to sleep together and then go their separate ways but once they had sex they couldn't and monty was a virgin and didn't tell Robbie at first . They end up fooling around a lot more and then make it official and then they find out something big . Monty is Robbie son teacher and there isn't any rule against it but the creep teacher catches Robbie and Monty together at a photo booth and saved the photo for blackmail and they broke up . Monty goes to her boss and explains the situation and the boss says he going to talk with creep teacher. Robbie and monty get back together and a year later they move in together so cute .

QuotesHey, I’m Monty.” “Hi Monty. Wanna see my python?

Is Uncle Zach a creeper?” The kid’s voice is full of excitement because he is in love with my best friend. In a weird turn of events, I met Zach the same night I got my ex-girlfriend pregnant.

The biggest one I know. Don’t let him in.” “I’m not a creep. I’m awesome,” Zach says

I stare at my best friend, mouth hanging open in shock. “You’ve turned my own spawn against me? That’s messed up, man.”

Laughter bursts out of Zach and water covers the counter. “What in the hell are you teaching your child?” I shrug, grabbing a new towel and cleaning up the mess. “I don’t know where he gets that shit.” “Uh huh.”

Ah, ah, ah—a live-in girlfriend.” I briefly squeeze my eyes shut and try not to laugh at his enthusiasm. “Right. My bad.” “It’s because of my ass. That’s what sealed the deal, really.”

Hey!” she calls when I step out. “I heard you finger-banged some girl in the bathroom of a bar.” “I fucking hate your boyfriend.”

Checking out my fridge too? Damn.” “I had to check for severed heads.” “I keep those in the basement.

Thank you for trusting me with your body, Monty. Thank you for choosing me, for allowing me to be the one who will always have that part of you

You love me so damn much that you went out and bought a bunny so I’d stop making unannounced visits to your place, right?” “First, who in their right mind is actually afraid of bunnies? Bunnies! The most innocent creatures ever.” “Hey, Marshy resents that remark!” I roll my eyes. “Second, you leave Thumbelina Bruce Wayne out of this. She’s done nothing wrong.”

“I know this was supposed to be light and fluffy and fun or whatever, but it’s evolved. I want more than that. I want stability. I want real. I want you.”

He’s named after your goat-loving bestie?” I chuckle at her description. “The one and only.” “That must really go to his head.” “You have no idea.”

Because I love you, you dumbass

review SPOILER ALERT! 2020-05-29 08:20
Book Review: Ouran high school host club vol 7 Bisco Hatori
Ouran high school host club vol 7 - Bisco Hatori

May 29
Hunny's little brother, Chika, pays a visit to the Host Club--and immediately starts attacking Hunny, using all his martial-arts prowess against his older brother! Chika seems to be the absolute opposite of his sweets-loving, Bun-Bun-toting sibling, but why is he so angry with Hunny? The Host Club is determined to find out the cause...

Review: I really enjoyed this volume . First the gang brought Koyo to the mall when he was half asleep then he ran into Haruhi stopped a seller from selling counterfeit art .Then Tamaki calls security for Koyo as a lost child.We meet Mori and Hunny brothers . Chika thinks Hunny is a alien cause he's always eating cake at night and Hunny and Chika fight and Hunny stills wins .Haruhi gets kidnapped by the all girls school the host club and Haruhi dad go to girls school to see what's going on . The play is going on and Haruhi isn't very good at singing and the girls found out the host club came to the school. The last part is a short story about the twins when they were kids their Nanny was planning on robbing the twins and she does they give her the code . Their mom asks the twins if they gave her the code so they cried they faked the tears .