logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: memes
Load new posts () and activity
review 2014-06-02 17:27
Book Review: Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat: A Grumpy Book - Grumpy Cat

My brief review of this is posted now to my blog, The Itinerant Librarian. Click the link to check it out.

review 2014-05-18 23:29
Review: Memes of Loss and Devotion (Kindle Edition)
Memes of Loss and Devotion - Darren White

A good selection of short stories.

This is a collection of short stories - not really interconnected, and there weren't any that sprung out at me and urged me to read more from the author or series, but they were good and kept me interested enough to finish the book. I liked the series - I just didn't love it. It's an interesting viewpoint of how our future may be, without going into the gritty grimy novels that have been the trend lately. In a lot of ways, this reminds me of the older science-fiction - some of these stories lean more toward the "space opera" than the cybernetic/dystopian that is currently the trend.

review 2013-12-13 19:40
The Blender Girl: Super-Easy, Super-Healthy Meals, Snacks, Desserts, and Drinks--100 Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipes! - Tess Masters

Open to anyone who has any kind of food-related post to share: Book (novel, nonfiction) reviews, cookbook reviews, movie reviews, recipes, random thoughts, gadgets, quotations, photographs.

This book was really cool. It had tips on blender buying and caring for your blender.

There was a lot of different kinds of blending recipes of not only smoothies, but entres that involve the blender but had solid food in the meal. If that makes any sense.

Source: girlxoxo.com/blogging-tips/book-blogging-memes-aka-link-ups-the-list.php