logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: multiple-pov
Load new posts () and activity
review 2020-02-27 06:52
High quality Remote Simultaneous Interpreting Services - KUDO

If you are looking for Remote Simultaneous Interpreting Services? So don’t waste your time to searching anywhere, contact kudo, Web Conferencing is a cloud-based solution for over-the-web meetings and video conferencing in multiple languages. For any update visit us today

Source: kudoway.com
review 2019-07-07 03:46
Lumberjanes: A Masterpost
Lumberjanes Vol. 1: Beware The Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson (2015-04-07) - Noelle Stevenson
Lumberjanes Vol. 2 - Noelle Stevenson
Noelle Stevenson: Lumberjanes Vol. 3 : A Terrible Plan (Paperback); 2016 Edition - Shannon Watters, Carolyn Nowak Noelle Stevenson
Lumberjanes Vol. 4: Out Of Time - Noelle Stevenson,Shannon Watters,Grace Ellis,Brooke Allen
Lumberjanes Vol. 5: Band Together - Noelle Stevenson,Shannon Watters,Grace Ellis,Brooke Allen

As I was trying to put together my review of the first volume in the Lumberjanes series (collaboratively written and drawn by Grace Ellise, Shannon Watters, Noelle Stevenson, & Brooke A. Allen) I realized that it was going to be nigh on impossible for me to formulate new thoughts/observations about further volumes without repeating myself ad nauseam...so a masterpost.

The volumes of this series that I've read thus far:

1. Beware the Kitten Holy
  2. Friendship to the Max
  3. A Terrible Plan
  4. Out of Time
  5. Band Together

On first beginning the series, I immediately felt like I was somehow starting in the middle as the reader is launched immediately into the inner circle of our main protagonists (Jo, April, Molly, Mal, & Ripley). What initially caught my interest were the excellent illustrations and the various looks of the main characters which are all widely different (much like the characters themselves). [A/N: I want to say here that the illustrative style changed for each of the volumes and I didn't really dig that.] I kept reading because the format of survival manual blended into a narrative arc was unique and I like the idea of a female led story being written and drawn by females. This is a great message for girls who may have felt that the comic book world wasn't for them. That being said, I'm not likely to continue the series beyond these 5 volumes and if I do I won't be reviewing it here unless it totally ends up blowing my mind. It felt gimmicky and at times I felt they were trying too hard and falling into contrived territory. I get that they're trying to be hip and inclusive (major props that there's not only a lesbian couple but a transgender character) but there was so 'trying to be hip' vibe that the story became second fiddle. Strong elements of fantasy, mystery, adventure, and friendship will appeal to all sexes but I don't think I'm the right age demographic (and this is coming from someone who routinely reads picture books). It's a 6/10 for me.

What's Up Next: Like Pickle Juice on a Cookie by Julie Sternberg

What I'm Currently Reading: Our Uninvited Guests: The Secret Life of Britain's Country Houses 1939-45 by Julie Summers

Source: readingfortheheckofit.blogspot.com
review 2019-06-07 22:53
Book Review for Jace: Phoenix Skulls Motorcycle Club
JACE: Phoenix Skulls Motorcycle Club (Skulls MC Romance #23) - Jessie Cooke

We loved this story from beginning to end.Jessie Cooke definitely one of our top favorite MC author as she is and amazing story teller.

We loved Jace's story it was heart felt and heart wrenching for what Jace had to go through as a young child but, regardless he did not let his past define him and he showed us just what he was capable of and that was loving someone with his whole heart something he never learned as a child because his father was nothing but, a cruel and bitter man.

Jace definitely faced trying times but, we truly believe all his trial shaped him into the man he has become.We found Jace to be loving,kind,loyal and deep down truly a good man but, that's not to say he didn't carry around some demons and was a little bit broken too and he could also be dark and dangerous just as the next man.We loved that through loyal friendships he has finally found a family with The Southside Skull and felt for once that it was right where he belonged and was destined to be.

We had to say that Jace had one heck of a colorful life that is for sure but, when he first met Beck for the first time he new he had found his soul mate and the one women he was destined to love and have someone love him in return.

Overall we really enjoyed getting to know Jace more in depth through his story and how as a nomad he made some really powerful friendships with both Wolf and Dax that will lead to him to have some amazing opportunities and the life he always wanted and dreamed and  also he met the women he was born to love.We loved being on Jace's adventure as it was quite the page turner and we loved it from cover to cover and everything in between.

Recommend read to all !
review 2019-05-14 20:36
Book Review for Twisted with Chaos by Hayley Faiman
Twisted with Chaos (Cash Bar #5) - Hayley Faiman

Let's start off by saying we are really loving this series and that Hayley is a favorite author for us and we love anything she writes and she never disappoints and we loved yet another tale she has written for us as the story had an amazing cast of characters for us to love and fall in love with all over again.

This was yet another emotional and heart felt read that was filled with tons of emotion and drama,a ton of regrets,challenges,surprises,self sacrifices and a whole lot of danger.

Roxie and Tanner have been struggling with their relationship for sometime and a lot of it has to do with her mental illness and feeling as though she is not good enough for Tanner but, that doesn't stop her from loving the man but, in her process to protected him she is destroying him while doing so.We loved that their relationship was challenged at every turn it just made the fight to fine their way back to each all the much harder and all the more complicated and all the more sweeter and we just loved that.

We loved this touching heart wrenching tale and we saw that love can help overcome more obstacles than you think and that it is possible if you just believe enough in the love you that have for one another it a love worth saving. Are you strong enough to whether the storms in order to keep it ? This couples journey road was a rocky one but, we were rooting for them from the onset of the story to see if they were going to be able to achieve their happily ever afters.

Another gripping tale that kept us engrossed and turning the pages to the very end.

review 2019-04-04 01:09
Book Review for The Commanders' Mate (Interstellar BridesĀ® Book 15) by Grace Goodwin
The Commanders' Mate (Interstellar Brides Program #15) - Grace Goodwin

The Commanders' Mate

(Interstellar Brides® Book 15)

• File Size: 1858 KB
  • Reviewed by Angels With Attitude Book Reviews
  • ARC provided via Bookspout
  • 5 stars from us

Sign up for Grace's VIP Reader list at http://freescifiromance.com

YOUR mate is out there! Take the test today and discover your match (or two):
www.InterstellarBridesProgram.com

Interested in joining my not-so-secret Facebook Sci-Fi Squad? Get excerpts, cover reveals and sneak peeks before anyone else. Be part of a closed Facebook group that shares pictures and fun news. JOIN Here: http://bit.ly/SciFiSquad

All of Grace's books can be read as sexy, "stand-alone" adventures. Her Happily-Ever-Afters are always free from cheating because she writes Alpha males, NOT Alphaholes. (You can figure that one out.) But be careful...she likes her heroes hot and her love scenes hotter. You have been warned...

About Grace:
Grace Goodwin is a USA Today and international bestselling author of Sci-Fi & Paranormal romance. Grace believes all women should be treated like princesses, in the bedroom and out of it, and writes love stories where men know how to make their women feel pampered, protected and very well taken care of. Grace hates the snow, loves the mountains (yes, that's a problem) and wishes she could simply download the stories out of her head instead of being forced to type them out. Grace lives in the western US and is a full-time writer, an avid romance reader and an admitted caffeine addict.

Commander Karter is a Prillon Warrior. His first duty is to protect his people, to defend the Coalition worlds from a fate too terrible to comprehend. Battle is his life. His heart. He fights. He has never once been selfish enough to believe he deserved an Interstellar Bride.

Besides, he doesn't have time to deal with a feisty human female and share a passion so hot it burns him to his warrior's soul. But he's been matched. He must choose a second and together, they must claim their bride or lose her forever.

Let's start off by saying that this is one of my favorite paranormal/science fiction romance authors and each and every story we just love.

I really loved this story from beginning to end.We loved that the story had a strong female character that would be able to stand up two domineering males both captain of their own fleets.

Erica we loved her from the onset of the story she was strong and opinionated and not a little women to be put in her place or in a corner and she was also a introvert according to herself but, took to her new position like a "duck to water".

It is always a dream for warriors like themselves to find a mate but, once they have her they both feel that the do not deserve her.The trio's love story was a rocky one for sure but, through love,patience and endurance and understanding and love this trio will hopefully beat the odds and achieve the love and happiness they all deserve.

We loved that we were able to see a vulnerable side to these hardened warriors even if it was only for Erica's benefit it made them more human and more love-able. We loved the chemistry and the heat they created as the really were perfect for each other and Ronan balanced them all as he seemed to be a little softer than commander Karter and the perfect mix of both worlds for Erica.

We are really loving this Interstellar Bride series and we are so looking forward to the next in the series.For us the author has done it again as we loved it as this story was filled with a great cast of character's for us to love as well as a few surprises.

Series Page Link