logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: one-baby-daddy
Load new posts () and activity
review 2019-10-12 06:32
Baby's Daddy by Aubrey Wright
Baby's Daddy - Aubrey Wright

A storm that's been ten years in the making is about to wreak havoc with one explosive secret. Aubrey Wright always delivers. Baby's Daddy has plenty of ugly cry moments, but it also has it's hand in some serious uphill battles. Jax and Liv are hard to wrap your heart around. What was once a strong friendship, blossomed into young love and found it's way into adult heartache. Far from pretty, the mess that they left unfinished has led them to a standoff ten years later, where their ugly past could destroy more than just foolish pride. Wright exposes love at it's worst, heartache at it's best and every emotion in between.

review 2019-10-06 13:41
Great Story and Characters
Saving the Seal Baby Daddy - Leslie North,Katie Knight

When Maria Blanchard asked Navy Seal Trevor Daniels to father a child with her, no strings attached, Trevor had no idea just how explosive his chemistry would be with the fiery woman who had been a wallflower during their high school years. He vowed never to contact her again after the positive pregnancy test. A year later, when one of Trevor’s dark ops missions ends with the death of his captain and suspicions aimed at him, Maria’s the only investigator he knows who can help him crack the case.

This was a pretty good story that I enjoyed from the beginning. I really liked both characters, particularly Maria as my favorite books are the ones with strong female leads that are written right. I read through it pretty quickly. The story was interesting and the overall book was enjoyable. I recommend.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book

review 2019-06-30 17:06
Baby Daddy by Victoria Snow
Baby Daddy - Victoria Snow

I finished Baby Daddy in one day. Belle and Michael are a delicious blend of hotness that pulls at the heartstrings with at times frustrating results. Snow is a temptation that I'm glad to have taken a chance on.

review 2019-04-27 19:24
Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3) by Piper Rayne
Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3) - Piper Rayne

More shake ups to the Baileys' clan are on the horizon and this time it entails more than romance. Piper Rayne delivered a cliffhanger at the end of Jilted Bride that left die hard fans in an uproar. Birth of a Baby Daddy provides the chance to finally get the answers wanted, while falling in love with a family that's hard to forget. Harley and baby Calista give hearts something to sing about in this emotional, witty, addiction inducing, heartwarming read.

review 2019-03-17 15:04
Saving the Seal Baby Daddy by Leslie North, Katie Knight
Saving the Seal Baby Daddy - Leslie North,Katie Knight

Knight gives action free rein. Saving the Seal Baby Daddy packs some big emotions in a small package. Maria and Trevor make more than memories, when they find themselves embedded in a mystery that could have deadly repercussions. From friends to lovers to partners in crime this dynamic duo are in for the ride of their lives. Nothing says lovin' like a little danger between co- parents. Steam has nothing on intrigue in this fast paced thrilling romance.