The importance of never missing a business call cannot be overstated, especially if you are a small business owner. 20% of your new customers come from the phone, and 80% will never call back if they can't talk to anyone. Imagine the great opportunity that companies lose every day for one simple reason: there is no one to take your calls. It's no wonder the receptionist is the first person you hire.
Hiring a receptionist, however, involves a large investment in terms of salary, paid vacations, unscheduled sick leave, and not forgetting that the availability of a receptionist is only for 40 hours a week. Apart from this, you should also consider issues like:
- Are they good with words?
Do they say the right things in the right way?
Can they focus on being cheerful when answering phone calls?
It doesn't have to be this way as long as you have a virtual receptionist at your disposal. A Professional virtual receptionist saves you from all these headaches and increases efficiency without putting a hole in your pocket.
These are the many advantages of hiring a virtual receptionist:
- All incoming calls are forwarded to the landline or mobile numbers.
- If a number is busy, the next programmed number is called.
- List all the numbers that have called you. Losing a business leader is no longer an option.
- Availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year - Missing a business call is no longer an option.
- Receive faxes as PDFs directly to your inbox. No fax machine required
- Possibility of establishing your work schedule. After business hours, customer calls are routed to voicemail.
- Detailed call logs with date, time of call, caller ID, duration of the call, and forwarded number.
- No installation cost, no need for hardware, and no software to manage.
The virtual receptionist service is fully hosted and works in the cloud telephony environment. In fact, it is a perfect solution for small businesses operating on a tight budget. With a service like this, businesses can not only save money but can also project an image of a great company and maintain a high level of professionalism to impress callers.
If you decide to hire a virtual receptionist, consider partnering with the right virtual receptionist service provider and choose the one with an impeccable track record. Quality service providers will provide you with a free demo because they are confident and always pride themselves on providing quality service.