While creating an account with Facebook it requires an email address for verification of the account and for the recovery of the account also. People generally forget about the credentials for their account but Facebook makes it quite easy to get back the access of the account. If you provided the yahoo mail as the email which is a very popular email client being used widely then you can easily get access to your Facebook account. This article is all about the steps to recover Facebook account using Yahoo mail.
Steps to fix the above mentioned issue
To get the access of your account via yahoo mail please follow the following steps:-
- Step 1:- Go to the Facebook login page
- Step 2:- Click on the forgot password link. It will redirect you to the account recovery page.
- Step 3:- Enter the yahoo mail that you've provided to Facebook while account creation.
- Step 4:- Facebook will ask you to select the ways to receive the verification code. Select the email method here and click next
- Step 5:- Facebook will send you the code to reset the password in your yahoo mail inbox.
- Step 6:- Login to the yahoo mail from yahoo mail client and get the verification code from the inbox.
- Step 7:- Enter the verification code in the text field and click next.
- Step 8:- Facebook will verify the code and redirect you to the page to reset the password.
- Step 9:- After successfully changing the password you can log in again into Facebook with your new credentials.
These are some easy steps of how you recover Facebook account via Yahoo Mail. If you still feel that there is some problem, you can contact the tech support for the same.