In today’s world, people are not always round their computers and PC’s. Thus, it is very important to access everything on multiple devices so that you can use it anytime, anywhere. When we talk about SBCGlobal mail, when you configure it with POP3 settings, then only you can access it from multiple devices. Though sounds easy but might be a complex process, in order to get it done, you can either continue reading the following blog or get in touch with the technical experts at the SBCGlobal Contact Number.
So, let us discuss how you can sync the mail on the phone as well as on your computer. In case you are using a computer or a laptop in order to access SBCGlobal mail, then you don’t need to change the mail client program settings. But in case you have installed the windows live mail, then you have to delete the email directly via the server with the on-screen instructions.
Now, in case you try to remove the email from the account, there you might be caught by various diverse reasons, that are:
- In order to avail space on the server and receive fresh and new mails on your SBCGlobal account.
- In order to delete that particular mail completely from the server.
- When such mail is deleted from the phone, then there is no way out to retrieve it back unless accessing on an installed messenger.
Now, let’s discuss how to get messages from the phone.
- In case you have configured your SBCGlobal mail account on your phone, then you can read or send any message at any given point of time.
- If you enable the mail sync, then you will be able to receive notifications for all the received mails.
It is also very crucial to know how to check the email from your smartphone email application after a certain period of time. In case you aren’t able to receive any notification for any new mail on your windows screen, then go to window live mail and click on ‘Auto-turn off’ feature. This will enable you to receive emails easily. This will even help you see the message son your phone and reply instantly from there. In the same manner, you can switch it off in case you don’t need it that way.
There is a chance that you might pop-up with an error message while you turn-on the notification settings again after switching them off. Nothing to worry about in such a scenario. All you can make the SBCGlobal email application from your phone and start reading the mails from there. But, in case you get stuck anywhere in the middle, you can anytime ask for assistance at the SBCGlobal Customer Support Number.
Read more: - How to Sync SBCGlobal email on multiple devices