It is not an easy task to sync your SBCGlobal email account with Windows 10. Many people need to configure their emails in the default email app. This is a simple process, but can be a tricky one if you don’t know the exact steps. In this article, you will learn how to sync your SBCGlobal Email account with Windows 10. If you have any query or facing trouble, you can contact SBCGlobal Helpline.
Simple Steps to SBCGlobal Email with Windows 10
- First of all, open the email app in Windows 10, and click the “cog”, which is going to open SBCGlobal Email Settings.
- Next, click on accounts followed by add accounts.
- Then, you have to choose other account.
- Now, you need to enter your SBCGlobal email address, password and other details as per the requirement.
Following the steps mentioned above you will be able to sync your SBCGlobal email with Windows 10. In case, if it doesn’t work, then you can try other method given below.
- Instead of choosing other account, you have to select advanced setup.
- Then, choose internet mail.
- After that, add a name for the account that you would like your contacts to see when they receive emails from you.
- Next, enter att.net in the incoming email server and enter POP3 under account type option.
- Then, enter your SBCGlobal net email login account and password in their respective fields.
- At last, enter att.net under outgoing email server or SMTP server.
Once your SBCGlobal email synced with Windows 10 email app, you will receive your emails in the email app and you don’t need to refresh your inbox again and again.
One of the two methods will work for you, so try each of those one by one.
But in case, nothing works out for you then you can get in touch with experts by giving a call on SBCGlobal Support Phone Number.
Source code URL https://bit.ly/2FygtHc