logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: temptations
Load new posts () and activity
review 2021-05-18 04:26
CONQUERING INDIA by Melissa Schroeder
Conquering India - Melissa Schroeder

India is caught in the rain on her way to an interview for her catering business. On the elevator she meets a man who flirts with her. Upon arrival at her destination she learns he is one of the owners of the company she is to meet with. Marc knows that Wade wants India but he is not sure India will accept them. India is attracted to both men and thinks something is wrong with her to want them both. But when her ex starts causing problems, it is Marc and Wade that she turns to.

I enjoyed this story. It is hot and sexy. The characters are wonderful. I can see the relationship happening. It is believable. India's ex is a jerk. He deserves what he gets. I was glad they all got what they wanted. I want to read more of this series.

review 2019-09-21 04:32
Dangerous Temptations by Kelly Elliott, Kristin Mayer
Dangerous Temptations - Kelly Elliott,Kristin Mayer

Elliott provides the feels. Mayer goes for the shock. Together they deliver sizzling and intriguing, romantic suspense. Dangerous Temptations is a battle of hearts. Sidney and Mike fight attraction while drowning in mystery. Intensity is the name of the game and this couple delivers on all fronts. From heated passion to dangerous romance, Dangerous Temptations loves pushing the boundaries between desire and danger and coming out on top

review 2019-09-11 00:10
Paranormal Romantic Suspense
Shifted Temptations - C.E. Black

Shifted Temptations is a great shifter romance by C.E. Black.  Ms. Black has provided readers with a well-written book filled with outstanding characters.  This is a M/F/M menage so it may not be for everyone.  Jordan and Alex are shifters that left their community and joined the Alpha Division.  Sam becomes friends and then more to Jordan and Alex but they aren't willing to commit so she moves to another city.  Jordan, Alex and Sam's story is loaded with drama, humor, sizzle, action and suspense.  I enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more from C.E. Black in the future.  Shifted Temptations is book 1 of the Alpha Division Series but can be read as a standalone.  This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

review 2017-06-16 03:11
The Temptations of Anna Jacobs, Robyn DeHart
The Temptations of Anna Jacobs - Robyn DeHart

I liked this mysterious romance woven around Jack the Ripper. I received this book for free and I voluntarily chose to review this. I've given this a 5* rating. Because of the violent content, this is not for the Under 18 readers. There is a lot of graphic description that is not for the faint of heart. However, there is a cliff hanger, as it does not show them catching the suspect. I did find some of their investigative techniques interesting. This will be in your thoughts long after you finish this.

review 2017-01-15 00:00
The Dead Tell (Magical Temptations Collection)
The Dead Tell (Magical Temptations Collection) - Jaycee Clark Really enjoyed this, but I feel like we barely skimmed the surface. The story itself is awesomely creepy, but the book was so short that we didn't really get a chance to get into things. Which ends up making it a little flat, but I'm feeling generous and giving it 3 stars.