Get on the road to a successful self-publishing career! THE INDIE AUTHOR POWER PACK is the ultimate starter guide, chock-full of some of the best help around to boost motivation, productivity and sales. This indispensable bundle - AVAILABLE ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME - has over 1000 pages of solid... show more
Get on the road to a successful self-publishing career! THE INDIE AUTHOR POWER PACK is the ultimate starter guide, chock-full of some of the best help around to boost motivation, productivity and sales.
This indispensable bundle - AVAILABLE ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME - has over 1000 pages of solid tactics, proven strategies, and actionable advice you can use during each step of the publishing process, from content creation to production and distribution to marketing.
* expert methods for building story worlds, characters, and plots
* a psychology-driven model to shape stories into must-have "products"
* best practices for editing
* practical approaches to cover design, formatting and pricing
* optimized tips for selling fiction vs non-fiction
* short-term vs long-term marketing plans
* updated tactics for building platform and launching new books
* collaborative techniques for selling
* strategies for optimizing profit beyond the written word
These are THE SAME recently updated editions of popular titles you've heard of by industry names you trust. In fact, the authors have collaborated to bring you additional exclusive BONUS content you can access FREE!
Whether you're a newbie or an indie expert, you'll find plenty of insights here to help inform your career. THE INDIE AUTHOR POWER PACK includes the full versions of:
* WRITE. PUBLISH. REPEAT.: The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success - Sean Platt & Johnny B. Truant
In 2013, Johnny B. Truant and Sean Platt published 1.5 million words and made their full-time livings as indie authors. In WRITE. PUBLISH. REPEAT., they tell you exactly how they did it: how they created over 15 independent franchises across 50+ published works, how they turned their art into a logical, sustainable business, and how any independent author can do the same to build a sustainable, profitable, future-proof career with their writing.
* LET'S GET DIGITAL: How To Self-Publish, And Why You Should - David Gaughran
The internet has revolutionized every business it has come into contact with, and publishing is no different. These changes are handing power back to the writer. It's up to YOU if you want to profit from them. With practical, hands-on publishing advice; best practices on editing, cover design, formatting, and pricing; and effective marketing strategies that won't eat into your writing time or budget. And that's just for starters...
* HOW TO MARKET A BOOK - Joanna Penn
Get to grips with marketing! Learn the values and marketing principles that will help your long-term career as a writer and encourage you to think more like an entrepreneur, while using short-term tactics to kick up immediate sales. Includes recommendations for branding, content marketing, social networking and working with the media. With methods to take you beyond the book into professional speaking, making money from other products and creating new opportunities.