logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code

Arguing with Idiots: How to Stop Small Minds and Big Government - Community Reviews back

by Glenn Beck, Kevin Balfe
sort by language
Bookish Thoughts
Bookish Thoughts rated it 7 years ago
I love Glenn Beck so this book was on a get-as-soon-as-possible list. It was a fun fast read and very informative.
Marvin's Bookish Blog
Marvin's Bookish Blog rated it 7 years ago
I must admit I skimmed most of this book. This is not a book meant for reading. It is full of little cute charts (Beck's book equivalent of the blackboard), blurbs, cartoons, etc. This is a Libertarian primer for the ADD person. It even has little "ADD moments" nicely labeled. It's a good book to ge...
Books with a Beu
Books with a Beu rated it 7 years ago
Q&A format for answering liberal "touchy-feely" emotion-based concerns with hard facts, from history and experience (i.e., statistics) of America and other nations (e.g., the U.K. experience is cited often in the chapter on health care) to documents of the Founding Fathers of the U.S.A. - and all of...
A Book and A Review #2
A Book and A Review #2 rated it 8 years ago
Not my favorite Glenn Book, this one had his classic blowhardishness which can be present in some of his books. I think he has written better books on the same topic that was not so emotionally based.
Wag The Fox
Wag The Fox rated it 8 years ago
What can I say? If you're a Glenn Beck fan, there's nothing to say. If you're not, but find yourself curious about the wing-nut, the book is a compendium of pablum--and Glenn Beck writes little of it. Think of it as cornfield philosophy, because it contains an army of strawmen. It's rather a book by...
toniblaha
toniblaha rated it 8 years ago
""
Sparrow
Sparrow rated it 8 years ago
Because the Obama administration is trying to control your mind with their volunteers. mwuhahaha.
Need help?