logo

by Pixie Lynn Whitfield
sort by language
No Bent Spines
No Bent Spines rated it 7 years ago
Yeah! Woop woop!!! This felt like 150 pages....took me an hour to finish....Super easy and entertaining read..
Princess Eva Rose
Princess Eva Rose rated it 7 years ago
Stilted writing, one dimensional characters with very little personality, way too many similarities with the movie Underworld, you know the one starring Kate Beckingsale. I could never quite get into it.
Obsession with Books
Obsession with Books rated it 8 years ago
Darkness Comes this Way was kindly provided to me by the wonderful Pixie Lynn Whitfield in exchange for my honest opinion.Zarah Duncan is a reformed rogue vampire, one of a kind and changed back without knowing the reasons as to how and why. She is now a Guardian working alongside elite vampires tra...
Pixie Lynn Whitfield
Pixie Lynn Whitfield rated it 8 years ago
I wrote it. I don't think it's very fair of me to rate my own work, so I'm trying not to do that if I don't absolutely have to. I just hope that others enjoy it as much as I had fun writing this. :)
Little Read Riding Hood
Little Read Riding Hood rated it 8 years ago
Vampires, Angels, and Intrigue ... Oh my!Not really sure how the cover fits into the story ... but that is not the end all, be all of a book for me. Especially as I read most of my books on my Kindle anymore. But it is something I still consider when browsing at a local book store, so I figure it wa...
Need help?