logo

by Amy Jo Cousins
sort by language
 ⚣ MM Does MM ⚣
⚣ MM Does MM ⚣ rated it 7 months ago
~ 4 stars ~ ******************************************** 1st read: November 25th, 2014 1st reread: November 25th, 2018
A Gandy Girl
A Gandy Girl rated it 3 years ago
“Tell her she got it right the first time.” and indeed she did. My absolute favorite go-to shortie! I love this more and more with each read.
Linda78
Linda78 rated it 4 years ago
How can something be angsty but fluffy at the same time? I don't know, but this story manages it. It has a plot, character development and sexual tension aplenty. It's the perfect little feel good short.
behind the cover
behind the cover rated it 4 years ago
Facts Title: Five DatesAuthor: Amy Jo CousinsCapacity: 91 pages, Ebook Text on the back Helping his sister Lucy raise her kid has put Devin’s love life on hold. When he loses a bet to her and the penalty is to go on five dates with men she has chosen from Guys4Guys.com, he thinks that’s bad enough....
Romance Reader (and Writer)
Romance Reader (and Writer) rated it 5 years ago
I'm a sucker for a sweet romance and this was that. I loved these guys and the plot. I will definitely keep my eyes open for more books by the author :)
My Kindle is my TARDIS
My Kindle is my TARDIS rated it 5 years ago
So adorable!
Bibliophilia's Blog
Bibliophilia's Blog rated it 5 years ago
A very cute short story. Will read more by this author.
BookLover29
BookLover29 rated it 5 years ago
A very cute short story. Will read more by this author.
Bookish Blerd
Bookish Blerd rated it 5 years ago
Perfectly AdorableThis was just the sweetest thing ever. The way it was written felt like I was reading a full-blown novel. It was well written with a great story. I adored the characters and loved reading them fumble their way through falling for each other and then actually doing something about i...
Need help?