logo

by Vonnie Davis
sort by language
BuckeyeAngel
BuckeyeAngel rated it 7 years ago
When Dustin “Dust” Frank was released from a military hospital after a horrible attack, he heads to his former commander’s ranch in Texas, the Eagle Ridge Ranch. As soon as he gets to town, he meets Kelcee Todd and fireworks explode, in the wrong way. This book was pretty good. I really liked Dusty...
Angel's Guilty Pleasures
Angel's Guilty Pleasures rated it 8 years ago
Review originally featured at Angel's Guilty Pleasures Her Survivor Series: Black Eagle Ops #1 Author: Vonnie Davis Genre: Contemporary Romance - Military Publisher: Loveswept Release Date: July 19th 2016 Format: eBook Pages: 233 Source: NetGalley Vonnie Davis welcomes readers to Wo...
Iron Canuck
Iron Canuck rated it 8 years ago
This story kept me turning the pages. Kelcee and Dustin have been through a lot and are willing to accept each other for who they are now. Their struggles had me smiling and tearing up. I highly recommend this book.I received this story through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
TheBookDisciple
TheBookDisciple rated it 8 years ago
Kind of slow and a bit boring. I also found the catch phrases and nicknames super awkward. Silver stud, Land sakes, etc. I think the story had potential and could have been more interesting if it were more to the point.
Need help?