logo

by M.J. O'Shea
sort by language
Reader's Discretion Advised
Reader's Discretion Advised rated it 8 years ago
Some light and fluffy fun. It's a bit far-fetched, but as an isolated piece of fiction, it's adorable. It's not anything really world-shattering - the answer is quite obvious - but still. I rather liked it.
bookishlyanna
bookishlyanna rated it 8 years ago
Oh, how I wish this was longer. It was the most adorable thing ever. I love these boys, I want to read more about them :(
elspeth's ephemeral musings
elspeth's ephemeral musings rated it 8 years ago
Kind of a cute short story about a couple meeting via online gaming.
DreZ Book Addict
DreZ Book Addict rated it 9 years ago
I hadn't read M.J. O'Shea until somewhat recently, but she has quickly become one of my favorite authors. I don't think I have rated any of her books below a 4. This short story was so cute, and I had to laugh when Davis asked Owen if Asshole was Elijah's real middle name. I was so upset when Owe...
JustJen
JustJen rated it 9 years ago
Cute story about a couple of college guys who know and crush on each other through an interactive video game. Elija turns out to be someone else involved with Owen's college rowing team. I loved the game banter/flirting,but wanted more. I also wish this was a full- lenght book.
Mandy, I read obsessively
Mandy, I read obsessively rated it 9 years ago
So cute! Owen has an online pal Davis, and a real life enemy Elijah! Guess how that worked out? This is a really sweet and fun short!
blub
blub rated it 9 years ago
Love themes like this. The 2 MC's were really cute together and I like that they both like to play video games together
Jenn
Jenn rated it 9 years ago
OH squishy, cute boys. Sweet, fast, and awesome.
Stumbling Over Chaos
Stumbling Over Chaos rated it 9 years ago
3.5 stars. Good short m/m romance about a guy on his college crew team who's struggling to keep a freshman from taking his varsity spot. The big mystery was pretty obvious from the beginning.
The Tipsybibliophile
The Tipsybibliophile rated it 9 years ago
This was just ADORABLE. Owen is in his college Crew team and is struggling to keep from losing his seat to that jerk Elijah Lukas. The guy is a total ass.The stress of the whole thing sucks, but at least he's been having fun gaming with his online friend Davis. Actually more than fun, he has a huge ...
Need help?