1. Is trust a big issue for you?
2. What is the last beverage you had?
Since tap water and mineral water probably don’t count, I’ll say tea.
3. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
4. Do you think you’ll change in the next three months?
5. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to?
6. The last time you felt broken?
Sadly enough almost all the time.
7. Are you in a good mood?
At the moment yes, at least in an ok mood.
8. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
My dad is dead, but yes.
9. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Yes, but I’m considering dyeing it blue or green.
10. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
My children’s antics.
11. Do you really truly miss someone right now?
Yes, my maternal grand parents, my dad and my aunt.
12. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
13. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
In the past years, not for a long time, but actually this past year, I’ve been making some notes about my children and my nieces in a very cute calendar.
14. Do you believe in love at first sight?
15. Who did you last call?
16. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
No. I don’t get along with my mother.
17. Who was the last person to call you?
Probably my sister.
18. Ever use a bow and arrow?
19. Last time you had a portrait taken by a photographer?
When my sister graduated from high school. I didn’t want to be in the photos and looked grumpy in them.
20. Is Christmas stressful?
21. Have you ever had a pierogi?
Yes. I hope that’s the correct spelling. I found these questions on Tumblr.
22. Favorite type of fruit pie?
I mostly have apple pie so I’ll pick that.
23. Occupations you wanted to be as a kid.
Archaeologist, astronaut (lol).
24. Do you believe in ghosts?
I’m not sure.
25. Ever had a déja vu feeling?
Yes, many times.
26. Do you take a vitamin every day?
Yes. Vitamin B12. I had a deficiency and nearly died.
27. Have you ever taken dancing lessons?
Yes, classical ballet. Not seriously, just simple dancing for small children. But I did get to play the king in Sleeping Beauty at the end of term.
28. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse having?
I’ve been thinking about that a lot. It’s hard to guess at an unlikely future, unfortunately, but maybe an archivist, librarian, teacher, architect or engineer.
29. Can you curl your tongue?
30. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
We don’t have them but I might have won if we did. When we had spelling tests I usually aced them. Not that I want to boast about it. School was really bad for me. Like in a really good Swedish song: ’real life killed me on the school bus’. It was like that except I never went on a school bus. For me it should be in the school yard or in the class room.
31. Do you study better with or without music?
32. Have you ever been in love?
33. Hot tea or cold tea?
34. Tea or coffee?
35. Can you swim well?
I used to but I haven’t done it in a long time. They say those skills don’t last.
36. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
37. Are you patient?
38. Have you ever won a contest?
Yes, an art contest in high school.
39. Black or green olives?
40. Do you want to get married?
Yes, if I could find ’Mr Right’.