The UK has become one of the favourite countries in the world for its fascinating beauty, safe and friendly environment.
The people around the globe are now interested in making a move to the UK and settle there. British citizenship is one of the complex procedures to be completed yet they are most sought for by individuals with the dream of creating a lifestyle in the UK.
The eligibility checklist for acquiring British citizenship:
- If the candidate is born in the UK
If the candidate is born in the UK, then they are eligible for the British citizenship provided they comply with other conditions as the citizenship of their parents.
- If the candidate moves to the UK
The candidate is eligible to apply for British citizenship if they have moved to the UK intending to create a lifestyle and settle down in the UK. The candidate is eligible for British citizenship if one from the following conditions are met.
- If the candidate has entered into a civil partnership or marriage with a British citizen
If the candidate has proof that he/she has stayed in the UK for at least three years, then they are eligible to get British citizenship when they enter into a civil partnership or marriage with a British citizen.
- If the candidate has indefinite leave to remain in the UK
- If the candidate has a permanent residence status in the UK
- If the candidate has a settled status as per the EU Settlement Scheme
- If the candidate has any other type of British Nationality
- If the candidate had previously renounced their citizenship
- If the candidate is stateless.
The British Citizenship eligibility listed in this article is to provide a brief view of the process. The experts at British Citizenship immigration services would assist you with the process.
The Sindhu Immigration Services provides expert legal advice for all matters concerning UK immigration. UK immigration laws have undergone many changes and amendments.
Everyone should be able to afford legal advice. Sindhu Immigration services offers a very affordable and reasonable price. We also offer flexible payment terms to help our clients.