Critical Infrastructure Protection
Essential infrastructures produce vital benefits and services, upon which various sectors of our society depend. Our professional and experienced groups comprehend the risks to these infrastructures arising from natural and man-made calamities. While the Department of Homeland Security has identified 18 critical infrastructures resources that must be safeguarded, most of these assets are owned by the private sector.
It is critical that you have a security expert to assess your risk and create risk-reduction measures for your company. Your clients rely on this important infrastructure; therefore, it is necessary to undertake procedures to avert and properly adapt to any hazard that may adversely impact your vital resources.
According to your expectations from our company, we will undertake some or all of the steps below in order to safeguard your crucial infrastructure.
- - Evaluation: Determine the risk connected with the vital infrastructure and what is extremely significant to attaining goals and final success.
- - Analysis: Pinpoint the weaknesses, as well as their interconnection with internal or external vital resources.
- - Pre-Mitigation: Execute preventive steps and measures to reduce direct risks. This process may include physical and cyber-based expertise and resources-strengthening before an incident transpires.
- - Mitigation: Offer complete and lasting solutions to mitigate and/or remove the identified threats.
- - Implementation: Assure that the reduction strategy is being undertaken in a way that is conducive to security requirements and guidelines.
- - Incident Response: Create programs and measures to remove additional threats or the cause of an existing problem.