Early Learning Centres play an essential role in early childhood education, preparing children for the challenges of growing up, attending school and being a member of their communities.
Investing in early childhood education is not only a business decision, but a contribution to the community; impacting children and families. Becoming a preschool franchisee provides you with the opportunity to be part of an industry with social impact and consistent demand.
If you’re looking to be your own boss, consider becoming a childcare franchisee. There are, of course, a few things you need to keep in mind:
- Childcare is a challenging industry, but it’s growing rapidly.
- If you enjoy being around children, want to find a way to be involved in your community and give back, then this is the right field for you.
- Are you interested in education? Do you want to have a comfortable schedule working only on weekdays and be part of an industry that feels good? You’ve come to the right place.
- While your franchisor will handle most of the heavy lifting, don’t box yourself in when picking a location site—it’s not easy to find one with the right consumer demographic, space, or infrastructure. Be open to a larger geographical area because it’ll be much easier to find the right location for your school.
- Do you have the capital to cover the costs? If not, seek help from your franchisor or other sources to help finance your investment.
- Make the right decisions. Your franchisor will help you develop a feasible plan to start your new business, but make sure you utilize the input, knowledge, and resources they make available to you.
Academics Prekindergarten is a leading group of childcare centres in North America specializing in early childhood education. Academics PreKindergarten focuses on children's learning experiences; with an emphasis on parent communication and partnership. The school has a distinct education model; Academics Edge, which builds foundation in math, science, reading, writing, and physical and social-emotional literacy.
Academics Prekindergarten provides personal, in-depth support to its franchisees, as franchisors having gone through the process of being a new business owner themselves – the brand is only as good as its partnerships and relationships. Academics Prekindergarten is looking for entrepreneurs and professionals in Canada and the United States who want to be business owners who provide an invaluable service to families, gainful employment in their community, and have a desire to shape the future.
For those interested in becoming a franchise partner, Academics Prekindergarten will guide franchisees through its Academics Roadmap, provide sites for selection, manage design and development, and train franchisees for business ownership. Through this training, they ensure that all schools offer the highest quality in child care and early education in North America.
Franchise locations currently available for Academics Prekindergarten include Burnaby, Richmond, Victoria, Vancouver, and Squamish in British Columbia. Become a franchise partner, contact email@example.com.