The arrival time at the airport will be at least 2 hours before American Airlines and 3 hours international flight departure. There are many ways to check-in with the airlines. To ease the process of Check-in with American Airlines, you can also do it online through the website or over-call by talking to the customer care executive. If you wish to do the heck-in procedure offline, you have to arrive at the airport before the scheduled departure to save time.
The process to get Check-in Online
- You can visit the official website of American Airlines and get into the ‘Manage Booking’ section of the airlines.
- Locate the Check-in option and follow the on-screen process to complete the check-in.
- You’ll see a portal for your flight where you have to share the information of your booking code, flight number, loyalty program ID, and other required details.
- Re-check the details you have mentioned on the check-in tab.
- There will also be a seat selection made while you are check-in in online where you can change or add a new seat as per your convenience.
- You can change or add a new seat, add baggage and book a meal if you want.
- You also need to pay additional charges and proceed to download the American Airlines boarding pass from the registered email ID.
Process of booking tickets offline
- You have to visit the airport at least 3 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
- In the case of an international flight, you need to book your flight at least 4 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Make sure to bring all your documents to show at American Airlines Check-in at the check-in counter.
- Proceed with the boarding process, and after completing the process, you’ll be directed toward the flight.