I went to the gym on New Year's day. It was a struggle which is why I didn't make it to the gym until 7pm. LOL! But I did it. 2 miles on the treadmill. Friday was a bust thanks to my job. I need to not let work get in the way of my fitness goals. Saturday I walked 2.5 miles on the treadmill. Woo hoo!!!
My 2015 Goals:
1. I signed up to run a half-marathon on March 15th. I haven't been consistently training so I'm thinking I may end up changing my distance from 13.1 to 5k. And push back my goal of running a half marathon to the Fall of 2015.
2. I want to run a 5k every month. Even in the brittle cold weather. Brrrrr!!!
3. By summer, I want to run my first 10k.
4. Run a half-marathon by Fall 2015 (around September/October)
5. I want to be able to crow. It's a yoga position. Requires balance and strength. I'm halfway there. I can lift my big toe, one at a time.
6. Keep working out with my trainer. Maggie is awesome and working with her gets me in the gym 3 times a week with no excuses.
7. Increase my cardio. I need to shock my body into weight loss. It's gotten too complacent.
8. My first weight loss goal is to get out of the 200s. If I can get to 199 by the time we go to Vegas at the end of March, I will be one happy person. 28lbs and counting!
9. Meal prep. Meal prep. Meal prep. This will help me make better food choices.
10. Make better food choices! I stray so easily from my healthy eating plan. I have to eat healthy cause my metabolism is on a permanent vacation. Maybe once I get this weight loss going, I can go back to having cheat meals and then cheat days.
So those are my goals for 2015. I have a bunch more but these are the major ones.
Oops. 1 more goal: to actually get in 10k steps a day. I average between 6k-8k. I don't walk much when I'm at work so I either need to walk more at work, take breaks and get away from my desk and walk longer distances when I'm on the treadmill. 2 miles is too easy anyway.