Hey, trying to upgrade your seat on British airways? Currently, it is not so difficult to upgrade a seat on British Airways. You can enjoy a great flight after upgrading your seats. British Airways provides a complimentary upgrade seat to its customers where passengers can upgrade their seats free of cost. You can also upgrade your seats by using cash or Avios. This article will provide all possible methods to upgrade your seats on British airways. So, follow the below points to know how can I upgrade my seat on British Airways:
- Open your web browser and search for British Airways
- Visit Airlines official address
- Go to sign in tab and enter your user Id and password
- After sign in, take your cursor at the ‘Manage booking’ section
- And click on it.
- Enter the Booking Number or PNR and surname of the passenger,
- After that, hit the tab ‘enter’
- On the next screen, flight detail will display.
- Review the booking and hit the option "Change or Upgrade My Reservation"
- Next screen, the airline will display possible seats for upgrades.
- Find your convenient seat and convert it into another class.
- Now make the additional payment through a credit card or debit card.
Moreover, you can also pay the fare difference by using Avios to upgrade the same. After payment, the Airline will send a confirmation email or message to the registered email or phone. Additionally, the Airline will also provide some complimentary seats to upgrade the seats. Indeed, the passenger also can upgrade their seats via the British Airways airport counter. If any traveller wants more details about the process of upgrading seats can call the British airways customer service executives.