Dubai is one of the top place to visit and for it most of the countries required visa before traveling to UAE. Pakistanis are also required visa before traveling to Dubai. Following are the Dubai visa requirements for Pakistan.
Dubai Visa Requirements for Pakistan
Copy of National ID Card
First page of your Passport
Passport size photographs with blue/white background
Those who are looking for Dubai visit visa from Pakistan will apply through some travel agent as only approved travel agents can apply for visit visa for you.
Type of Visas for Dubai
|Transit/Service Visa||This type of visa will be for 14 days|
|Tourist Visa||UAE issue this type of visa for 30 days|
|Visit Visa||For those who want to stay longer in Dubai. This visa is for 90 days.|
People normally get the visa for the following purposes
- To spend vacation or holidays
- Meet their loved ones
- Find some job of their field
- Explore some business opportunities
It is strongly recommended to get Visit visa if you want to meet your family there, want to find some dream job or want to find business opportunities. Good thing is, Dubai visa requirements for Pakistanis are same for all three type of visas.
If you are planning to stay longer than 3 months then you should have permanent visa and you can get it through the following
- Be securing some job – Your employer will apply on behalf of you to get permanent residence visa.
- Setup a Business – Register a company there and then apply for permanent residence visa using your company info.
Except permanent residence visa, the requirements of Dubai visa for Pakistan is pretty simple.
It’s very quick and fast and they normally issue it between 2-5 working days
Dubai Visa FEE
It varies from rupees 10,000 to 35,000 and depends on the following factors
- Dollar Rate
- Type of visa
- Time when you applied, normally it is high at the time of some event in Dubai like cricket matches, new year etc.
Dubai is a wonderful place to visit in Asia and you will definitely enjoy your visit there. It doesn’t matter for what you are going to visit, so pack your bag, get visa and fly.