1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I prefer to have all doors closed when I sleep, but since we only have closet doors, not doors to the rooms, I keep the closet doors closed at least (and I have a curtain to close off some of the many doors in this house).
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I don't use those kinds of sheets.
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No. Of course not.
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
No. If I do cut out coupons, I use them, but I rarely do.
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
If it was only a few bees, then I'd definitely go for that - though I hope the poor things won't actually sting me, because I think that will kill them.
6. Do you have freckles?
Yes, at least in the summer.
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
A little, but not too much, because it makes me look so fat.
But really, I don't like having my picture taken.
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Not really, but I have on occasion used a pedometer to keep track of my exercise.
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Of course, as a child.
10. What about pooped in the woods?
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I did as a child, but not anymore.
12. What’s your song of the week?
I don't have one, I usually listen to relatively old music (up to ten years old or more).
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
If they want to - but I don't like pink on anyone so it wouldn't be a hit with me.
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
Yes, or at least animated movies.
15. What do you drink with dinner?
Mainly water, sometimes mineral water, very rarely some kind of fruit use or Pink Lemonade, which is a new favorite for me.
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I don’t eat chicken nuggets…I'm vegan. When I eat the vegan equivalent of chicken I don't dip the pieces.
17. What’s your favourite food?
Different kind of vegetables - particularly raw vegetables like avocados and tomatoes or mushrooms, zucchini and cauliflower.
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, but my mom was. Not my scene.
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, I don't drive.
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Homemade bread with some of the vegetables I mentioned above.
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
24. Are you lazy?
My mom tells me I am, yes.
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
I don't like my Chinese astrology sign.
26. How many languages can you speak?
Swedish, English, some French, a little bit of German, Italian and Spanish.
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes, my family and I subscribe to a vegan magazine.
28. Are you stubborn?
I suppose so, to some extent.
29. Are you afraid of heights?
A little, but I'm more afraid of looking up than looking down.
30. Do you sing in the car?
I don't sing and I very rarely travel by car, so no.
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
No, not in the car or anywhere else.
32. Ever used a gun?
No, but I'd like to, since both my grandfathers used to shoot and won trophies. I wouldn't want to own a gun though, so I guess that won't work out.
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Unless you count the photo I had to get for my ID, years ago, when I was a child.
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Hm. I think I'll go with strawberry, though that's not a fruit, I know, so I guess it will have to be apple.
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be an archaeologist (or an astronaut LOL).
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
I'm not sure. I've experienced some things that seem to be inexplicable, but who can tell?
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
39. First concert?
I never go to concerts, except a few times in churches and other places like that. To be specific, it's been classical music, nothing more modern. They're more calm.
40. Nike or Adidas?
No, I wear 'vegan' shoes.
41. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, ballet lessons as a child. It wasn't a success so I quit.
42. Regularly burn incense?
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
No one? I'm not into concerts. I prefer to listen to music in the privacy of my home.
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
45. Tea or Coffee?
Tea, though I'm not really into hot beverages.
46. Can you swim well?
Yes, at least I used to as a child. I'm told you need to practice so maybe not anymore.
47. Are you patient?
I can be, sometimes and sometimes not.
48. DJ or band at a wedding?
Neither, I think.
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
Probably a fictional world, if I could choose which one or at least if it was better than this world, which it would have to be.
Anyone who wants to do this, please do, and if you feel like it, comment on this post and share your replies.