The outbreak of COVID-19 has undeniably shaken up the whole world. The widening impact of the virus has not only disturbed individuals, but also IT companies around the globe are getting hit hard.
With the widespread effect of the virus, all governments are imposing tough restrictions and closing down schools, malls, restaurants and other places on one hand while on the other businesses are also going remote to stay productive while promoting the well-being of their employees.
The idea of employees working from home has been made possible with the development of remote access management services and software. Needless to say, virtual desktop solutions are gaining huge popularity among different industries due to the ease it offers to companies and remote workers.
Your business can also benefit from the services offered by a complete remote system like a Desktop as a Services for home. With a host of powerful features including Employee Management, Time Tracking, Data Sharing, Online Collaboration, and more, virtual desktops enable you to allow your employees to work full-time from home environment.
How to Keep 'Work from Home' Employees Accountable?
Though technology has blessed us with hi-tech solutions to have access to office-based facilities, simultaneously ensuring your remote workplace accountability is a matter of concern. The availability of employee monitoring software can help you keep a watchful eye on employees to overcome security challenges. It takes the pain out of monitoring the actual performance of remote teams and provides full control to the companies to track tasks from start to finish.
Consistent communication is the key to keeping everyone accountable, especially when your team works remotely. The best time tracking and monitoring software for 2020 provide the facility of teleconference with employee monitoring 24/7.
Check Out the Benefits Offered by Employee Monitoring Software
• You can seamlessly supervise hundreds of individuals working remotely through easy user support
• From project planning to billing, project management tool allows end-users to enhance collaboration and meet deadlines
• All-in-all appointment calendar provides the flexibility to schedule meetings with clients based on convenient date and time
• Enjoy full access to digital assets while working remotely to maximize uptime
• Ease of managing and creating invoices through integration of online payment gateway
• Fully customized CRM solution to help you generate and track leads automatically
• Secure and friendly cloud storage solution available for large data storage and instant sharing
• Personal and organizational growth goes hand in hand. It lets you hassle-free align your employees to your goals and evaluate performance
• Gain access to time-tracking to evaluate daily, weekly and monthly hours spend remotely
• Screenshot tracking provides a clear picture of your employee’s daily work log
Apart from this there are many other built-in functions that you can take advantage of by getting the right employee monitoring software that is fully customizable.
Considering the intensity of the COVID-19, businesses must invest in remote desktop support to monitor/interact with employees scattered across remote locations. Above all, time tracking and employee monitoring software facilitates secure work from home environment plus boosts the feeling of responsibility.
If you are looking for a reliable platform to help you empower your remote workforce, then let vDesk serves you. This is a trusted platform for all those with IT needs. vDesk provides technology-rich virtual solutions to businesses of all sizes and offers its employees the comfort of working remotely. Visit vDesk.works website to explore and buy packages that best fit your needs.