That was, odd.
She leaves everything hanging.
Was there a cataclysm? Or was everyone just humoring nutty Aunt Fanny?
It fit the square (or at least it was supposed to), so roll 2 dice: 7
100. Let BL pick it for you: post 4 choices and read the one that gets the most votes!
I'll be back after I do some digging.
1. Author is a woman : League of Dragons by Naomi Novik
8. Author's last name begins with the letters E, F, G, or H. : Winter in Eden by Harry Harrison
13. Author is a man : Return to Eden by Harry Harrison
22. Set in Asia: The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson
26. Part of a series that is more than 5 books long: Prelude to Foundation by Isaac Asimov
36. Set in Central or South America: Darkness and Dawn by Andre Norton
55. Is more than 500 pages long: The Godfather by Mario Puzo
63. Cover is more than 50% blue: The New Policeman by Kate Thompson
95. Memoir : In the Rift by Marion Zimmer Bradley
96. From your favorite genre: The Sundial by Shirley Jackson