Most people browse on internet about Skype Problem and find Skype Help number to quickly fix the issue. One of the common issue is Skype Audio problem, so if you faced these issue then just follow some steps to fix your Skype audio Problem.
- Check your audio device working fine
- Check Your internet connection could be working
Even though everything ready, don’t get too confident start a Skype Call. Check some common problem firstly with following steps:
- Check your microphone and speakers are plugged in
- Check device mute button is not clicked
- Make sure your environment is quiet
- Check you Skype settings
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of Skype
- In Skype, click Tools > Options > Audio Settings, then click the Play button under Speakers.
- If you can hear the Skype sound being played, your speakers are working fine
- You can adjust the volume by dragging the speaker slider left or right.
- If you can’t hear anything, make sure that your speakers are selected in the drop-down list.
- You can also click the call quality icon in the call bar to adjust your audio during calls
Now you can able to use Skype audio call. If nothing happens after doing these steps, then you can dial Skype Support Number 1-800-296-0288 to quickly fix your problem. The Customer care available 24x7 for your help.