- Check the plugs and cables - First you need to check that all the cables are connected properly and power supply plugs are plugged in.
- Switch on the plugs - Check to see if the power switch of main socket, monitor, keyboard and CPU is switched on or not.
- Check for fuse blows - Check the fuse in the main plug for your computer and other devices too, if found faulty replace that. One can also have blown the fuse of computer’s motherboard, then replace the entire component.
- Clear the CMOS -Clear the BIOS memory which will reset it to its default factory setting.
- Safe mode - One can open their computer at safe mode by following simple steps and solve the windows problem.
- Automatically repair Windows - Depending upon the version of Windows used by you one can automatically repair their windows. They can either reset the computer or use system restore.
If the problem still persists after performing the solution steps, you can contact Acer Customer Service Number anytime during the day regardless of the location constraints. The team of experts will help you in providing effective solution.