Facebook is one of the most trending and leading social media platforms in the world. It has almost 2.93 billion followers all over the world. Among such huge users, most of the users are using Facebook as the biggest marketplace where they can expand their business. If you are also a Facebook user and facing any problem and want to know if can you talk to a live person at Facebook, here are some simple methods to make this process hassle-free.
Connect with a live person on Facebook via call - Calling for help is the best way to get your problems solved.
- Dial the official number from your device 650-543-4800.
- You will hear an IVR voice with different commands.
- Listen to the commands and press the digit according to your preference or query.
- After selecting the suitable digit, wait for a few seconds till you get connected with the customer service of Facebook.
- Once connected, ask the executive for help and also note down the information provided by the customer service if desired.
Talk to a live person on Facebook through Live chat - It is the best option to get connected with customer service and ask for help. Experts on Facebook are always there to help and give the best possible solutions.
- Go to the Facebook site.
- Under the help section, you will find the connect Facebook option.
- After clicking, you will see the live chat option.
- Press on it a chat box, write down all your query and problem, then hit the submit button.
- The experts will revert to the best solutions to your query.
Above mentioned steps will help you talk to a live person at Facebook in a very effective manner. Besides these options, you can connect with Facebook by sending emails and asking for help through different social media platforms. Facebook allows business account users to get help through advisor contact FB support.