The Global B2C Fuel Cards Market size was valued at $XX million in past year and is expected to rise at a CAGR of xx% and reach $XX million over the forecast period. Major factors driving the B2C fuel cards market are powerful online management and reporting tools, a simple payment solution for drivers, PIN Security and ease in payment & VAT approved invoices. Other than these factors B2C fuel cards have several other benefits such as:
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/234
- It enables allocation of a particular amount for fuelling and restrains the fuel expenditure to that amount for a specific period of time and then monitors the expenditure usage with future viewpoint.
- Along with providing financial benefits such as discounts, cash back and etc. fuel cards also enables saving a lot of time by cutting down on administration. Moreover, fuel card replaces wading through heaps of receipts & expense claims, as fuel expenditure will now be in a sole HMRC compliant invoice.
The global B2C fuel card market has been segmented by different types, applications and geography. Further, type segment of the B2C fuel card market is sub-segmented into active cards as well as non- active cards. Similarly, application segment of the market is bifurcated into cars, taxis, buses, and goods vehicles and other.
Geographically, B2C fuel card market across the globe has been segmented to various key regions covering Europe, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific. Furthermore, Europe is anticipated to dominate the overall market with significant market over the forecast period.
The global B2C fuel cards market is moderately fragmented as well as competitive with prominent players focusing over making innovations in production technologies in order to improve efficacy and shelf life. Some of the key players operating in the competitive landscape of the market include ExxonMobil, SPC, Shell, Caltex, UOB, DBS, OCBC, Standard Chartered, Citibank, ANZ, POSB, American Express, HSBC and Maybank. Moreover, competitive landscape of the market provides new opportunities for the new entrants.
Key segments of the global B2C fuel cards market include:
- Geographical segmentation of B2C fuel cards market
- North America (Canada, USA & Mexico)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Russia & Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, Korea, India & Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Columbia, Argentina, etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria & South Africa)
- Type Segmentation of B2C fuel cards market
- Active Cards
- Non-Active Cards
- Application of B2C fuel cards market
- Goods Vehicles
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company incorporated in 2018. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Account Manager Global
3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600, Dallas,
Phone No.: USA: +1 (214) 884-6068 / +91 9665341414