iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service, widely used on Apple devices. It is competent to use on Windows 10 but before that, it is important to install and setup using a valid troubleshooting procedure. So if you are moving your iCloud service from Mac to Pc, you need to go for the setup procedure that helps to sync all mail, calendar, application files, and storage capacity as well. It is quite normal to set up this kind of the email account on your Windows 10 due to its application services.
Once you set up your iCloud account in Windows 10, the life in the start menu allows finding out the notification for each second on your Windows to read the message and reply them at the right time. In case you face any kind of the difficulty you can contact a tech support representative who will offer you the best solution to set up your iCloud account quite simply. All you need to do is just pick up your mobile phone and make a call at iCloud support number which is frequently available at a very short span of the time.
Here are the ways to set up iCloud email on Windows 10 PC easily:
- First and foremost, start on your Windows 10 device.
- Click on the start button and type the settings.
- Select the settings apps and click on account button.
- Press on adding an account button and select the iCloud from the other menu list.
- Now select the advanced settings button and enter the correct email address and password.
- Click on the setup button and enter the correct user name and click on the mail server.
- Select the IMAP and SMTP mail server and press on the enable button.
- Enter the correct iCloud email address and select add button from the menu list.
- Press on the done button and select the all done to start the cloud service at the end of the task.
After setting up iCloud email, you can check out the notification of emails easily. If you unable to receive the notification, you must check out the settings to find out the cause of the error. Although you know each setting however you are not able to manage your iCloud service, at this you need to visit iCloud customer service center which is on at 24 by 7 to offer relatively solution for each problem from a prudent tech support engineers.