logo

by Kasie West
sort by language
Party of Five
Party of Five rated it 3 years ago
Gia's boyfriend dumped her just steps away from walking into prom, where all of her friends will be meeting him for the first time. Hayden is the only other person in the parking lot, who happened to also see the breakup, so Gia begs and pleads for him to be her fake boyfriend so she can introduce h...
Emerjas
Emerjas rated it 3 years ago
I absolutely love stories where two people pretend to be in a relationship and then fall for each other later, so I was set to love this before I even began, and it did not disappoint. When Gia is dumped in the parking lot on prom night just before she was finally about to introduce her boyfriend to...
Thalia @ Pictures in the Words
Thalia @ Pictures in the Words rated it 3 years ago
When I first read this in 2015, it was the only book I gave five stars that year. Admittedly, I wasn’t reading as much as I would have liked, and I’ve been in a hardcore reading slump since then, but still—one five star book is a little disappointing. I never wrote the review because things got in t...
Closet Geeks and Slow Mo rated it 4 years ago
Sure cute and sweet story. Swoony guy and a slow mega cute romance. Fun banter, great insinght and well written. Just like we all gotten to expect from West!
Need help?