logo

by Raymond Khoury
sort by language
Wyvernfriend Reads
Wyvernfriend Reads rated it 4 years ago
Archaeologist - check Secret that could topple the church - check secret catholic group out to preserve secret - check chunks of exposition to fill in history - check (but at least this involved debate not preaching) Government agent wrestling with conscience - check no, it's not the Da Vinci Code,...
Momster Bookworm
Momster Bookworm rated it 5 years ago
My first read from Khoury, and I am not impressed. I was looking for something more along the lines of Dan Brown's and Steve Berry's writing -- of cryptography / cryptology and of all the wonderful ways of trying to decipher the clues as the tale unfolds -- something more intriguing and mentally eng...
Barbara1951
Barbara1951 rated it 7 years ago
It is really hard for a book to qualify for only one star from me. There are soooooo many things that cause it for this one. Not least: it's way too long. Finally, 7/8th of the way through, I just couldn't finish it.
"Check Six"
"Check Six" rated it 8 years ago
Wow, race over to your bookstore and go right past this clunker. Don't waste money or time on this one. Uninteresting characters and stupid plot twists--one of those books you actually say "no way" and "that's ridiculous" as you go through.
"Check Six"
"Check Six" rated it 8 years ago
Can't Stop the Signal
Can't Stop the Signal rated it 9 years ago
Weak plot. One-dimensional characters. Lame attempt at debating the position of religion in society. Avoid unless you're a complete Templar geek.
Book Thoughts
Book Thoughts rated it 10 years ago
The best way to describe this book is to call it a Da Vinci code rip-off. Both stories have the same premise that the Catholic Church has been hiding a great secret about the truth of Jesus and our main characters have to race against time and evil in order to expose this truth. The Da Vinci Code...
Need help?