logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Discussion: Bug Reports
back to group
Reply to post #2205 (show post):

I get the same "leave" question, and I just click on it and my posts go through fine. That's not the problem now.

My dashboard is only loading three or four posts. Then there's a "More Posts" bar, but when I click on it, nothing happens. I can't get more posts to load. Everything works fine on the desk computer and the Kindle Fire; only the laptop has problems.

I had altered the Firefox settings per the instructions you linked to -- and which I have now copied to my folder of BL information -- but for some reason they were back to the default. I went ahead and changed that one setting . . . but nothing happened.

Somewhere there are instructions on uninstalling and then reinstalling Firefox. I can't find them. That's the only option I can think of now.
Reply to post #2206 (show post):

I can't recall ever seeing a Booklikes post or comment explaining how to uninstall and reinstall Firefox, but these instructions look like they could help with the first part: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/uninstall-firefox-from-your-computer

There's also these instructions, where you do a reinstall but without actually uninstalling, so you don't lose settings. Might be good to try these first, in case that's enough to fix the issue: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1057084
Reply to post #2202 (show post):

You picked up the allusion from me - she came back from her summer holiday but went back out about a month later. I didn't want to 'overshare' at the time, but in response to an email I sent, she mentioned she was out due to medical issues. I haven't tried to follow up via direct email since, out of respect, but I do know she's sporadically posted on Facebook here and there since then (I haven't been on FB in any real way in months, so I can't say when it was I last saw a post - only that it's been since August.)
Reply to post #2208 (show post):

Fingers crossed that Kate is well and will be able to return soon then.
Yes to that. Kate has always been helpful and kind to our community here. I'm still missing the Meet the Blogger posts and our regular Thursday posts as well.
Sorry if I am giving anyone whiplash on this.... And hoping I am not jinxing us.... I just noticed that the Booklikes --> Goodreads sync seems to be back to working. I hope it lasts this time! A review carried over this evening, and a shelf add, too....
Sync broken again... I guess I jinxed it. :(
Need help?