logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Discussion: Active Non-English Reviewers and Bloggers
created by: BookLikes
back to group
Reply to post #15 (show post):

Personally i would love to read both books and reviews in French , it would help me improve my language and it would be something different and interesting i think.
Reply to post #14 (show post):

Thank you so much, communicating with people definitely makes it more interesting . I'm starting to have a clear idea about Booklikes , and again , Thank you so much! You're so nice.
Reply to post #18 (show post):

Sorry, were you addressing your question to me or The Spy? I've never posted reviews on Amazon, and I like to read a bit of everything (fiction, mystery, historical fiction, SFF).
I know french, but i never write reviews in french. I read and write mostly in English. The only reviews I write in french are those for the french books in netgalley. and it's so rare that i request those...
Reply to post #20 (show post):

Sorry , i assumed you addressed your question to Tannat . I don't write reviews in French but i would love to read them , most books i read are in French or English , i rarly read in Arabic
@Lora: No worries.

@LunaLuss: Yeah, I don't end up finding that many books that I want to read in French because I'm so inundated with English.
@Tannat, I hope that there will be interesting ones. French philosophy is also interested, but as you say, the books written in english get the better for me as well

@Spy book reviews, same here. I have many books in arabic that i need to read, but i didnt get to it yet sigh
Need help?