Baking Soda and Lemon Box Set: Over 80 DIY Baking Soda and Lemon Recipes to Cook, Clean and Be Healthy! (Non-Toxic Recipes)
Baking Soda and Lemon Box Set (2 in 1) Book One: All about Lemons: Over 60 DIY Lemon Recipes for Health and Household Have you ever had lemon peels or even the lemon flesh leftover from cooking and wondered what you could do with it? Are you tired of purchasing all those expensive cleaners when... show more
Baking Soda and Lemon Box Set (2 in 1)
Book One: All about Lemons: Over 60 DIY Lemon Recipes for Health and Household
Have you ever had lemon peels or even the lemon flesh leftover from cooking and wondered what you could do with it?
Are you tired of purchasing all those expensive cleaners when there are organic, all-natural alternatives out there that are much cheaper?
Then I suggest you scroll up and grab a copy of this book. Not convinced yet? Keep reading.
Lemons are an all-natural antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal fruit that are good for you, your home, and your family. They can be used in just about any setting of your home in order to clean furniture, deodorize entire rooms, and even treat that scrape your son or daughter got while they were playing. Not only are they handy to have around, but they smell delicious! Imagine your entire home smelling refreshed and lemony throughout the day.
You’d have a mood boost because lemons are known to treat people who suffer from anxiety and depression. The smell of lemons helps stabilize your mood and make you feel uplifted rather than drowsy.
You’ll learn a lot in this book, such as:
• How to use lemon in the kitchen to sanitize and deodorize
• How to use lemon for cleaning your wood furniture and other hard to clean surfaces like granite countertops
• How to use lemon for medical purposes like asthma, nausea, kidney stone, arthritis, headaches, fevers, poison ivy, warts, and infections
• How to use lemon for boosting stain removal in your laundry
• How to use lemon for cosmetic and outdoor uses
• And much more!
So I encourage you to scroll up and grab a copy of this eBook that’s All about Lemons today!
Book Two: Baking Soda:Inexpensive Ways to Cook, Clean, Stay Fresh and Be Healthy With Baking Soda
In this age of stretching each dollar to its limit, a hidden gem is waiting to help you out. It’s sitting on your pantry shelf, and perhaps in your refrigerator. It’s baking soda! It is versatile, healthful, cheap and its many applications in household, health care, personal hygiene and cooking is not appreciated nearly enough.
In this book, you’ll learn how:
• That inexpensive box of baking soda can save the day in health emergency
• To use baking soda in new ways – and a reminder of some old ones – in recipes and other cooking
• How to go natural and do it yourself for body and skin care