Clutter Free Box Set: Simple Steps and Eco-Friendly Household Hacks to Organize Your Home and Life (Organize and Simplify Your Life)
Clutter Free Box Set (2 in 1) Book One: 3-Day Plan for Clutter-Free Living: Simple Steps to Organize Your Home and Life In our abundant consumer societies, we spoil ourselves by purchasing bright and shiny new things that strike our fancy – just on a whim. After a while, they just seem to pile... show more
Clutter Free Box Set (2 in 1)
Book One: 3-Day Plan for Clutter-Free Living: Simple Steps to Organize Your Home and Life
In our abundant consumer societies, we spoil ourselves by purchasing bright and shiny new things that strike our fancy – just on a whim.
After a while, they just seem to pile up. We shove them in the back of a drawer. We toss them on the floor of a closet. They create a lot of clutter. We hope it will all go away, but like that old adage, "We can't see the forest for the trees." Our house and all our living spaces are cluttered to a point we cannot find anything, see anything we own, or (and this is the worst) even remember that we have it.
If you're now saying to yourself, "Enough!!", in three short days you can gain control back over your living spaces by decluttering and reorganizing your spaces and your possessions. In three short days, you can start training your family members (or housemates) in how to maintain the order in their personal spaces and in shared spaces.
You will learn:
• The 3 reasons you have clutter in the first place
• The 2 rules of organizing your living spaces
• The 3-day plan to get rid of clutter and start feeling organized in the rooms and living spaces of your home
• How to get your family (or other living companions) onboard to get and stay organized and decluttered
Book Two: DIY Household Hacks: Eco-Friendly Ways to Clean and Organize Your Home
It is totally acceptable to live frugally! For most people this means living within a budget, and taking some shortcuts to keep the house clean, in good repair and well-organized.
No one ever said that it was essential to buy chemical-filled household cleaners. It is possible to send less to the landfills if you think of repurposing things you already own.
In this book, you will learn:
• Over 75 hacks that environmentally-aware households use to live well while living ecologically and frugally
• The frugal householder’s tips and tricks for saving money on cleaning products
• The creative householder’s tricks for transforming usable (but unused) objects into something useful (and used)
Format: Kindle Edition
Publish date: 2015-06-30
Pages no: 60
Edition language: English