Frugal Living Box Set: Guide to Saving Money on All of Your Household Needs and Preserving Food (Financial Fredom)
Frugal Living Box Set (2 in 1) Book One: Frugal Hacks: Money Tips and Innovative Ways to Save on All Your Household Needs Everyone is interested in saving money on the things that they need. They do not have all of that extra money to spend on new things and often it is a challenge just to pay... show more
Frugal Living Box Set (2 in 1)
Book One: Frugal Hacks: Money Tips and Innovative Ways to Save on All Your Household Needs
Everyone is interested in saving money on the things that they need. They do not have all of that extra money to spend on new things and often it is a challenge just to pay for the things that are necessities. You may find that at the end of the month, you are short on the things that matter the most and have to borrow or go in more debt than before.
In this guidebook, you will learn some of the simple tools that you can use in order to save a lot of money and have it available for what you truly need instead of wasting it all of the time.
Some of the things that you will learn in this guidebook include:
• How to save money on groceries so that your family can eat well all of the time
• Ways to cut out unnecessary expenses that you do not need
• Some of the best tips for paying off your debt so that you can use this money towards something else.
• How fixing thing around the home and making the things that you need can save a ton of money.
These are simple tools that anyone can use and applying even a few of them to your daily life can really make a difference. Try a few of them out today and see how easy it can be to save money in no time.
Book Two: DIY Canning: Simple Recipes for Canning and Preserving Fruits, Vegetables and Meats
Canning food is enjoying a modern day resurgence. Many years ago our grandparents canned seasonal produce so that they could enjoy it at all times of the year. These days it is easy to pick stuff up at the supermarket but often it is not ecologivally friendly, it may have been flown thousands of miles or intensively farmed to bring it to your plate out of season. Chutneys and preserves are either so high end as to be expensive or so cheap as to be of inferior quality.
This book will show you how to can your own food in your own kitchen and enjoy high quality produce year round for a fraction of the price.
Inside You Will Learn:
• How the process of home canning works;
• What equipment you need to can your own food;
• What foods can be canned;
• How to make delcious jams and jellies;
• How to make your own curds and pie fillings;
• The secret behind scrumptious salsas and curious chutneys;
• How to can and pickle vegetables;
• Tips and tricks for preserving meats and soups;
• And much, much more
Many people think that home canning is complex and time consuiming. That could not be further from the truth. Once you know and understand how the process works many of the recipes take less than an hour from start to finsih. So download this book today and get started!
Format: Kindle Edition
Publish date: 2015-06-30
Pages no: 58
Edition language: English