logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Fury of the Demon - Diana Rowland
Fury of the Demon
by: (author)
3.78 100
Demon summoner Kara Gillian bears the scars of Rhyzkahl’s treachery, but she refuses to let them slow her down. She and the demonic lord Mzatal have not rested in their efforts to recover Idris—Mzatal’s summoner protégé who was kidnapped by enemy lords—but now their search has brought them back... show more
Demon summoner Kara Gillian bears the scars of Rhyzkahl’s treachery, but she refuses to let them slow her down. She and the demonic lord Mzatal have not rested in their efforts to recover Idris—Mzatal’s summoner protégé who was kidnapped by enemy lords—but now their search has brought them back to Earth. With the help of FBI agents Ryan Kristoff and Zack Garner, they begin to track down summoners who are working with Rhyzkahl. However, Kara knows Ryan’s true identity, and questions of loyalty threaten to tear apart this group of allies. When Kara intervenes to help a brilliant young computer expert and his bodyguard after an accidental shooting, she quickly learns that Rhyzkahl’s machinations run deeper than she could have ever imagined. The search for Idris takes on a desperate edge as their enemies increase in number, and Kara realizes that an old homicide case may hold the key to their success—or their doom. With the very fabric of the universe at stake, Kara must rely on her skills, wit, and luck to save her friends and her world, yet ancient vows will have to be broken if she is to have any hope. But the price of breaking those vows may be her own blood.
show less
Format: mass market paperback
ISBN: 9780756408305 (075640830X)
ASIN: 075640830X
Publisher: DAW
Pages no: 484
Edition language: English
Series: Kara Gillian (#6)
Bookstores:
Community Reviews
Liv's Reads
Liv's Reads rated it
4.0 Fury of the Demon
3.5 starsI wanted to love this but there is always something about Kara that turns me off. She has such potential to be this kickass warrior but instead comes off, in my opinion, as whiny and self-absorbed. She's always so quick to question people's loyalty. I get why. Especially after that whol...
Cassie
Cassie rated it
2.5 Review: Fury of the Demon
I'm really mixed about this book. The last 25% were really good and the things we found out about near the end helped boost my rating. On the other hand, the first 75% seemed like a bit of a train wreck. This being the 6th book of the series, I was hoping for more. Kara has always been meh to m...
mlsimmons
mlsimmons rated it
When this series first started, I really enjoyed it. We had a small town cop who also summoned demons. It was a great story and the author's background as a former cop and morgue tech really added a lot to the story. The past couple books in this series, we have gotten away from the cop aspect of th...
Fangs for the Fantasy
Fangs for the Fantasy rated it
5.0 Fury of the Demon (Kara Gillian Series #6) by Diana Rowland
Kara and Mzatal are desperate to find Idris before the coalition of Lords holding him use him for whatever nefarious plans they have. After months of training in the demon world, she has to follow the trail to Earth, reconnecting with all her old friends – and dealing with the changes they’ve made i...
ebooks are my thang
ebooks are my thang rated it
5.0 Fury of the Demon
I started this book kind of nervous over the direction it might take, but I LOVED it. It was a BEAST of a book, so much happened that after waiting a year for it, I felt satisfied. I am dying to know what happens next from here???? I'm so pleased with what she's done with Rhyzkahl, I always hated th...
Other editions (1)
Books by Diana Rowland
On shelves
Share this Book
Need help?