Herbs and Remedies Box Set: Your Guide to Growing and Drying Herbs for Natural Healing (Natural Antibiotics & Alternative Remedies)
Herbs and Remedies Box Set Medicinal Herbs and Remedies: A Beginner’s Guide to Learning Which Plants to Grow and Use in Healing When you think about the concepts of medicine and healing, the first thing that you should probably think of is going to the doctor and asking for prescription... show more
Herbs and Remedies Box Set
Medicinal Herbs and Remedies: A Beginner’s Guide to Learning Which Plants to Grow and Use in Healing
When you think about the concepts of medicine and healing, the first thing that you should probably think of is going to the doctor and asking for prescription medication to help you feel all better. And while this is worldwide practice, there are still better and all natural ways to really make you reach the peak of your health in no time. “Medicinal Herbs and Remedies: A Beginner's Guide to Learning Which Plants to Grow and Use in Healing” aims to enlighten readers about the wonderful world of medicinal herbs and their benefits.
Getting rid of a simple cold or curing pesky allergies does not always require a trip to the hospital, getting painful shots and swallowing bitter pills. You can simply go to your garden and find which herbs can be used for your condition and prepare them accordingly.
With the help of the book, you will be able to:
• Learn more about the different plants (herbs, shrubs and even trees) that could be used for healing.
• Understand and practice how to choose which plants you should consider nurturing as well as,
• Discover which plants can be used to heal specific diseases.
• Find out the benefits of using natural and organic herbs for medicine
• Learn easy ways to utilize these medicinal herbs through the book’s step by step guide.
Altogether, the guides, trivial information and other practices should be able to entice you to take up herb gardening, not just for your health, but also for the sake of your family’s health.
Do not delay and download this book today!
How to Make Dried Herbs: Drying Herbs for Natural Healing
This book is your key to learning how to dry herbs to use for healing and health. The magic thing about herbs is that you can use them in conjunction with conventional medicines (with some exceptions) and can even incorporate them into your daily life as part of your food so it’s like you are taking delicious medicine with astounding benefits. Some herbs are easier to dry than others and we discuss that here. Some herbs are best grown from home and then harvested so that you know not only what kind of care that they have received but that they are at their optimum health levels. This book will cover which herbs are best for home growing and which are easiest to dry. It will also cover the best methods for drying herbs including superfast methods which you are pressed for time and slower methods which preserve more of the antioxidants, nutrients and medicinal qualities of each herb.
More than just a book about drying herbs, you will learn everything about herbs for medicine and better health including:
• How simply adding more herbs to your regular meals can be beneficial.
• The real benefits of growing herbs including the benefits of tending a garden.
• The real discussion about what you can realistically help with the use of herbs and what you cannot.
• How certain herbs can interfere with your medications and how to avoid these interactions.
• The many methods of drying your herbs plus some additional methods of storing herbs for long-term use.
• The best ways to store your herbs once you have dried them.
Whether you are a novice or experienced with the use of herbal medicine this book will be a great benefit and will show you how to get the most of all of the best herbs around.