Nataša Pantovic Nuit is a poet, a writer, and a spiritual researcher that lives and works in Malta. After many years of working as Management Consultant, Head of Marketing and Trainer in the UK and Malta, I've decided to turn towards my passion: meditation, yoga, poetry, and sharing the world of... show more
Nataša Pantovic Nuit is a poet, a writer, and a spiritual researcher that lives and works in Malta.
After many years of working as Management Consultant, Head of Marketing and Trainer in the UK and Malta, I've decided to turn towards my passion: meditation, yoga, poetry, and sharing the world of mindfulness and creativity with others.
The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training is about our alchemy transformation, the alchemy of love, the alchemy of soul, our everlasting quest to find the gold within, discovering the stone that transforms metals into gold.
Some weird and wonderful things about me:
- BSc Economics, Belgrade
- I never had a TV or a mobile phone.
- Traveled through more than 70 countries (150 cities) and lived in 5: UK, New Zealand, Holland, Serbia and Malta
- After helping to build a school in a remote area of Ethiopia, entered the most amazing world of parenthood as a single mother (now imagine that!), adopting two lovely children from Ethiopia.
- My first book was published in 1991 in Serbia and was a research work about: Contracts for Companies and Individuals, Belgrade.
- 5 years within Management Consultancy, Malta Office of the Prime Minister
- 10 years as Head of Business Development of Crimsonwing (a UK IT company), living in the UK and Malta doing business development, marketing and management consulting,
- Trainer and Facilitator of Communication and Creativity Workshops in: Mindfulness, Leadership, Communication, Magic of Creativity, etc.
- 25 years of experience in Yoga and Meditation, 25 years of yogic life-style, Sivananda Certified Yoga Teacher
- I read 1,000s of spiritual books and spent 1,000s of hours meditating
- Organizer of 6 Body, Mind and Spirit Festivals in Malta
- Keen interest in exploring Megalithic Temples. One of the organizers of 10 days Megalithic Conference in Malta
- Regularly publish Articles on Self-Development and Personal Growth
- Learned how to roller-blade at the age of 25, had my first piano lesson at the age of 30, and started learning Chinese when I was 40
- My children Ema and Andrej are my biggest Conscious Parenting Gurus. They love and train basketball, play piano, act within a Music Theater Group and are Chess Champions of Malta.
- My soul is the one of a nomad and during my life-time I visited more than 150 countries, set foot on all the continents, and lived in five countries: Serbia, Holland, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Malta. During my life-time I visited Rome more than 50 times and I hope to visit this magic city another 50 times, I explored all the corners of Europe: visiting Spain, France, Switzerland, Germany 20-30 times. My friends are from all around the globe. My home is in Amsterdam, London, Belgrade, Sliema, Rome, Mostar, Sydney, Lisbon, Madrid wherever I found my heart beating the same rhythm.
- In 2012 launched the Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book with 3 other artists: Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar and Jeni Caruana. Launched the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.
- In 2014 published 4 books:
- A Guide to Mindful Eating with 45 Veggie Recipes, Veggie Chef Mirjana Musulin
- Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, Raw Vegan Chef Olivera Rosic
- Mindful Being Course (with 100s of mindfulness exercises and tools)
- Conscious Parenting Course, consulted with Ivana Milosavljevic (Masters in Special Needs Education) and
- In 2015 published:
- A Guide to Mantra Chanting with Best Chords
Just now I am very excited :) to be preparing for publishing my first novel: A-Ma, The Alchemy of Love.
My Art of 4 Elements poetry book, novel A-Ma, and the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books all have as their main theme our alchemy transformation, the alchemy of love, the alchemy of soul, our everlasting quest to find the gold within, discovering the stone that transforms metals into gold.
The audience for my books is anybody interested in poetry, spirituality, inner-development, esoteric or occult teachings, alchemy, tantra, inspirational writings, and New Consciousness. At the moment my kids are actively teaching me how to be a more loving, mindful and conscious parent, so if you are into conscious parenting, and wish to nurture creativity within your kids, check our Conscious Parenting Mindfulness Training.