Reader Magnets: Build Your Author Platform and Sell more Books on Kindle (Book Marketing for Authors 1)
Reader Magnets are what bring readers to YOU. They're an irresistible force that draw readers in to your author platform - the promise of getting great value content and building a valuable connection. That's what it's all about, after all - making meaningful relationships with your audience and... show more
Reader Magnets are what bring readers to YOU.
They're an irresistible force that draw readers in to your author platform - the promise of getting great value content and building a valuable connection. That's what it's all about, after all - making meaningful relationships with your audience and having a direct line to your readers.
I started using Reader Magnets a little over six months ago. I didn't even have a term for it back then. Since I put these measures in place, over 15,000 readers have signed up to hear from me about new releases and promotions - all in just a few months.
My readers trust me with their contact details for good reason. I give them good content. In return, they buy my books. These guys are my fans. I appreciate every last one of them - and they're the reason I get to write for a living.
What Reader Magnets Have Done for Me:
- My last email - I made $547 in book sales.
- I launch every new book into the top #900 or better.
- I don't need to rely on Amazon for an income.
- I don't need to pay advertisers to get sales.
- I saw my first 1,000 subscribers after just a couple of weeks.
- My click-rate is five times higher than the industry average
- My open-rate is more than double
It's all about getting readers to commit. Get their email addresses. Follow up. Build value. Build your brand.
Let me repeat the headline again: I picked up 15,000 new reader email addresses in less time than it takes for most people to write a new book. I got my first 1,000 readers signed up in just a couple of weeks. My click-rates are through the roof. I do this with Reader Magnets - and you can too.
Download the ebook to find out how – as well as the ebook edition, you’ll also get:
- access to my course “Find your First 10,000 Readers” for free
- a PDF edition of the book (in case your ereader doesn’t handle screenshots well)
- the chance to get your burning questions answered at the Reader Magnets community
Here's to your success!
Publish date: 2014-11-06
Pages no: 45
Edition language: English
This book details how to create a funnel of sorts to get readers to sign up for your author newsletter. It also has info on how to keep them on the list once you get them there. I love that the author shows you how to ease readers' fears when getting them to sign up for your newsletter. And the tips...