Asthma is a respiratory disease marked by spasms in the bronchi of the lungs. It causes difficulty in breathing. It usually results from hypersensitivity or an allergic reaction to something. It is mainly caused by airborne substances like dust particles, pollen, mild spores, pet dander, tobacco smoking, etc.
Causes of asthma
Exposure to various irritants that trigger allergic reactions can also activate asthma. Asthma triggers in different ways, from person to person. They include:
- Respiratory infections such as common cold
- Physical activities which cause breathing-labor
- Air irritants and pollutants such as smoke or smog
- Strong emotions or stress which results in crying or breathing heavily
- Certain medicines like aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), a condition in which stomach acid breaks up to your throat
- Sulfites and preservatives which are sometimes mixed in pickles, jam, beer or wine, processed food, shrimps, etc.
Symptoms of asthma
- Chest pain or chest tightness
- Shortness of breath
- A whistling sound while exhaling
- Continuous coughing for minutes
Prevention and long-term control are the keys to stop asthma attacks right before they start. Treatment usually involves taking steps to stay away from things that trigger. Keeping track of the medicine to make sure that the attacks do not come back again. The most common medication is Symbicort. Buy Symbicort Inhaler Online from our website at amazing prices.
Order Symbicort inhaler (budesonide) 200/6 mcg with free shipping at your door step from Generic Drug Store.
Read more from our source code https://medium.com/@daynightdrugs/symbicort-the-rescuer-of-asthma-in-children-and-adults-ed64bf04de49