I'm late to the party, as per usual, but I decided to do my own "Grim List" and post 10 things about me.
So, here it goes:
(1) I’m pretty passionate about everything. I generally tend to either “love” or “hate” something (at least in the moment), and there’s not much middle ground.
(2) I have two questions that I tend to ask people that I will potentially be good friends with, just to see if we'll “click,” and those two questions are:  Which Fieval movie do you prefer: An American Tail or Fieval Goes West?; and  Do you prefer Reese’s Pieces or Peanut Butter M&Ms? For people who don’t answer “An American Tail” and “Peanut Butter M&Ms,” I then head into the relationship more skeptically (although a few of said people are now some of my closest friends, for what it's worth).
(3) I want to die in space. If there was an asteroid coming toward Earth and they needed volunteers to go on a suicide mission to blow it up, I would volunteer. This is not because I’m heroic, but because I want the view of Earth from space to be the last thing I see before I die.
(4) I love dinosaurs. I’m an paralegal in real life, but if I could go back and re-do my life, I’d be a paleontologist. It seems like a nerdy field, which I love, plus, <3DINOSAURZZZ<3.
(5) I'm a gamer. Video games are like interactive books, and for me, they provide the same level of “escapism” enjoyment as books do. Story-driven games appeal to me the most, so I prefer RPGs, but that includes pretty much any kind of RPG (although my absolute favorites are Strategy RPGs). My top series is the Fire Emblem series, and every time a Fire Emblem game comes out, I get ridiculously happy. I also love quirky Japanese games like the Gyakuten Saiban or Ace Attorney series (which is how I got into the law field for my profession to begin with, hah), and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, etc.
(6) As the years go on, I'm getting more and more introverted. I’m not sure if this is a result of being more comfortable with being by myself, or being less comfortable being with people. (Probably a little of both.) I hate going to places where there are a lot of people or big crowds.
(7) I’m not good in romantic relationships. For one, I have huge commitment issues. Also, I can’t imagine ever liking someone so much that I’d want to spend as much time with them as is required by being in a serious relationship.
(8) My favorite foods, in no particular order, are: steak, pizza, nachos, and peanut butter. (Yep no healthy foods make my favorites list, though pineapple is close to being there.) My favorite saying is: "Every pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself."
(9) I want to live in Scotland one day. I did my study abroad there in college, and I’m convinced that it’s the most beautiful country in the world. I also thought the people there were, for the most part, pretty damn awesome.
(10) I love 80’s music (as cheesy as it is), and I love karaoke. Put the two together, mix in some alcoholic beverages, and I’m in heaven.