Upgrade using your digital license for Windows 10 Pro
If you have installed and activated Windows 10 Pro on your device, you will have a digital permission that allows you to upgrade from the Windows 10 home page to Windows Pro without a product key.
To upgrade, select the Start button and choose Setting > Update & security > Activation.
- If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and you currently have a Windows 10 home page activated on your device, select go to Microsoft storage and prompt you to upgrade to Windows Pro free of charge.
- If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, but your device does not have the Windows 10 home page activated, select Troubleshoot , and then follow the steps to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.
- If you do not have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Pro can be purchased from Microsoft store.
Upgrading using a Windows 10 Pro Product Key
If you have a Windows 10 product key, upgrade from the Windows 10 home page:
- Select the Start button and select Setting > Update & security > Activation.
- Select "Change product key" and enter the 25-character Windows 10 Pro product key.
- Select "Next" to start the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.
Windows 10 Home Product Key
Windows 10 Professional Product Key
You can go to Microsoft shop like Vanskeys.com to buy product key. 100% genuine it provide. The price is cheap and The service is good. Strongly recommend to you.