Factors such as increasing investments in healthcare infrastructural development, technological innovations in ICU beds, increasing number of beds in private hospitals, and increasing volume of chronic care patients are expected to drive the growth of the medical beds market in the coming years.
What the Market Looks Like?
Medical bed market is expected to reach $3.41 billion by 2022 from $2.59 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. Europe is expected to account for the largest share of the global medical beds market in 2017, followed by North America.
Increasing investments in healthcare infrastructural development, technological innovations in ICU beds, increasing number of beds in private hospitals, and increasing volume of chronic care patients are the key factors driving the growth of this market
What are Key Trends in the Market?
The growth of the Medical beds market is primarily influenced by the following factors:
- Increasing investments in healthcare infrastructural development
- Technological innovations in ICU beds
- Increasing number of beds in private hospitals
- Increasing volume of chronic care patients
Download PDF Brochure : https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=171671404
Intensive Care beds is a largest segment in medical beds market. Technological innovations have led to specialized ICU beds, which now come with highly advanced features. Features such as continuous lateral rotation therapy, patient repositioning support, weight-based pressure redistribution in any bed position, and electrical bed retraction and extension greatly benefit caregivers while treating patients. These technologically advanced medical beds are also beneficial for patients as they increase comfort and improve compliance.
The following are the major objectives of the study.
- To define, measure, and describe the global medical beds market by type, application, usage, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information about the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To forecast the size of market segments in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW
The medical beds market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end user, usage, and region. On the basis of type, the medical beds market is segmented into— manual beds, semi-electric beds, and electric beds. The electric beds segment is expected to dominate the medical beds market in 2017. The growing obesity rate is the major factor driving the demand for electric beds, as these are essential medical equipment in bariatric care.
Read more about Medical beds Market@ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=171671404