If you are thinking about surveillance camera installation around your home or office but assumed that they will cost you too much and are hard to set up and maintain. Cheer up as that’s not the case here.
Here is a comprehensive guide about the security cameras; let's check out the basic components first.
- Network Video Recorder
- Hard drives for storage
Types of Security Cameras
- Wireless Security Cameras
- Doorbell Camera
- Turret Cameras
- Pan Tilt Zoom
- Cameras Fisheye
- Sensor Cameras
- Doorbell Cameras
See your Home from Anywhere
You can manage your home no matter where you are with this home security system. You can use your smartphone to see and speak with visitors at your place; protect your stuff, also track activity with saved videos, and interact with the family members. If you have a security camera system in the palm of your hand; peace of mind is all yours, be very clear about it.
Time to say Goodbye to Thieves
You need a doorbell camera designed not only for recording crime but actually they are helpful in preventing thefts. These cameras use smart sentry which detects when packages delivered by activating the light and sound to daunt bandits.
No chance to miss a Moment
These security cameras give you 30 days of 24/7 continuous recording, so you don’t have to wrestle with wired connections. The recordings upload wirelessly on the hard drives so one can keep an eye on the captured moments.
Just Record What You Need
Home security installers give you the authority to create motion-triggered smart clips. Therefore, if you want to catch up on any specific time slot, take the best out of these cameras.
Dusk to Dawn Vision
Get a clear view inside and around your home; no matter day or not. The infrared night vision allows you to see the activity you miss like kids wandering after bedtime or any suspicious activity while you are out of your home. This system helps you pack your bags and leave your home knowing that you can watch over it.
Home Security Installations Procedure
Installation of home security installers in Charleston SC is much needed as this is kind of every home’s requirement now. Installing process is not confusing but there are few points to consider. You can install a basic surveillance system on your own but most of the time you need professional help to get the job done.
What to Inspect for when choosing a Security Installer?
- Need 720p HD camera for a sharper view
- The higher the frame rate, the smoother the video; go for a camera with 30 frames per second
- Pick the right camera model, so you get the required outcome
- Indoor and Outdoor cameras are designed purposely; do your homework before making a final purchase
- Securities cameras can record in low light infrared, which helps in capturing clear footage in dark as well
- Audio recording is an option but there are some manufacturers who have incorporated audio
- The first question is about storage capacity you need; it depends on the resolution, no of cameras in your system and amount of archived footage
Not every camera is compatible with all sorts of video recorders. DVR needs analog where NVR can go with IP cameras